Chanel Spring/Summer 2024 Act 2 (24S)

Has anyone seen or purchased the 31 inspired WOC? My SA is ordering one for me in the mint green and I should have it soon but I haven’t seen photos other than the website.View attachment 5984341
I've seen it shown in quite a few YouTube shopping vlogs and it looks super cute! I think you will love it.. especially in that color! Fab! :love:

Has anyone seen or purchased the 31 inspired WOC? My SA is ordering one for me in the mint green and I should have it soon but I haven’t seen photos other than the website.View attachment 5984341
The bag arrived in the store and I haven’t seen it in person but my SA sent a photo and it’s a lot less mint green/pastel than I was expecting 😕image_0.jpeg

The bag arrived in the store and I haven’t seen it in person but my SA sent a photo and it’s a lot less mint green/pastel than I was expecting 😕View attachment 5986254
I picked it up and decided to keep it. Bolder than my other colors, I still love the design of this WoC and it wasn’t quite as loud in person.IMG_9336.jpeg