Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act1 (23P)

Curious if anyone knows if this bag is part of 23P and its retail? Thanks!

View attachment 5703601

That pretty mini square flap bag is from the previous collection 23C and it retails for $23K.

I saw it still available in my store too and I bet the only reason they haven’t been sold is because of how expensive it is.

Last edited:
Curious if anyone knows if this bag is part of 23P and its retail? Thanks!

View attachment 5703601
It’s $23,000 from last season. I saw it at Saks NYC yesterday. I thought it was too expensive for what it is. Don’t get me wrong, it’s beautiful and I’m sure the craftsmanship/work put into it is exquisite, but it’s just way too much.

Would anyone know the dimensions of the medium duma backpack (larger of the two)? Is it comparable to the small gabrielle?
Thanks!

View attachment 5703628
I just bought the big version yesterday and the bag just delivered to my home.
Yet to unbox. The size is 20.5 x 20 x 11.5cm.

But the current pricing is really steep for a backpack. I been waiting for the right one to come along.
During 22A, there is mini duma in lambskin and that time the pricing is still much friendly. But I am unable to get one in black to buy. During 23C, there is duma in smooth calfskin and pricing already shoot up. I was offered one but in the end, decided to give that up. Now this season, this new upgraded version duma is back but in caviar! Pricing up a bit, decided to go ahead since I was offered this during pre-launch. Anyone got this too? what is your thought of this version?
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-30 at 18.06.19.jpeg

But the current pricing is really steep for a backpack. I been waiting for the right one to come along.
During 22A, there is mini duma in lambskin and that time the pricing is still much friendly. But I am unable to get one in black to buy. During 23C, there is duma in smooth calfskin and pricing already shoot up. I was offered one but in the end, decided to give that up. Now this season, this new upgraded version duma is back but in caviar! Pricing up a bit, decided to go ahead since I was offered this during pre-launch. Anyone got this too? what is your thought of this version?
View attachment 5704021
Do you know/ remember what the prices were during 22a and 22c? I am also considering the backpack this season and wondering out of curiosity

View attachment 5704021

It’s actually a bit shorter than the small Gabrielle.
Thank you! This is really helpful. Congrats and enjoy your new beauty!

Reactions: GAN