Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

Just realized the the flap on my new chevron classic flap is uneven. I have 2 more days decide to return it! There is also a slight loose stitch right in the front near the cc logo. Should I just accept the imperfections? Please advise !!!!
Hi! Did you end up keeping this gorgeous bag? I'm considering one myself. If you kept it, how do you like it so far? :smile:

Hi ladies! Tuesday was my Birthday, and I bought a so black zip coin purse (gorgeous). The night before I was connected with an SA that had a neon pink Mini for me, but on my B-Day when I called to purchase he could no longer sell to me and I was crushed. I’ve been looking for my perfect Barbie pink bag forever, and I’ve missed out. I don’t want to pay 6,000 plus in the resale market but I really want this bag. Is is totally unattainable now? Still feeling so sad that it slipped out of my hands once again :sad:

I am looking for the same color in a SLG. I think it’s light green like this one
View attachment 5010847
an SA shared this picture with me and said it was light green
View attachment 5010848

I know this is probably a bit late but I went into the London Bond St boutique on Thursday to look for this exact SLG, they only had a blue one (see below) but I ended up buying the vert claire/light green medium classic flap in lambskin (right)!
1627910164107.png

Just when I thought I was all set with 21S lol... got this pink camellia key pouch and black camellia vanity. They are so beautiful & very well made, like the leather feels pretty durable. I also love how deep the embossing is :heart: View attachment 5058107View attachment 5058108
sorry for riding the old thread but how do you like the camellia key pouch? Looking to get something similar preowned and came across your post :smile:

Do u mind telling me where you found the camellia key pouch & vanity? I love both & am wondering if either still available....? Thx!

They are both from 21S which was released back in March of this year. I got mine sometime in April by pure luck. I don’t think they would be available in store now, so you would probably have to get them pre-loved or go the reseller route.