Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

Looks like rosegold mini is showing up now!

How do we feel about this one? Looks more orange than I like but will have to see the actual item

View attachment 5064104
I think the rose gold is one that needs to be seen irl !!! To me it looks like it has a sunburn! I am just not sure...I love that Chanel is doing something different...again- need to see irl

I definitely feel “wow’d” by some of the squares in this rosegold that I haven’t felt on the rectangle, but hopefully that will change soon.

considering this is one of the last pieces for 21S, sunset is an appropriate way to end it.

Agreeing with you 100%!! For some reason, the square minis seem to be much more aesthetically pleasing compared to the rectangles. It's as if whoever made the squares ensured that the leather is cut such that the colors are more artistically balanced. Perhaps it's easier for them to envision the end result when sides are equal. Absolutely loving all the squares I've seen so far :love:

Here’s my jumbo. It’s beautiful but I noticed that the leather looks and feels really dry in certain areas on the front flap and other areas seem more... coated? :sad: I don’t know if I should keep it. I really don’t want to return it but it bothers me. What do you guys think?View attachment 5062816
This area looks very dry/wrinkled: View attachment 5062820
Vs this area which doesn’t:

View attachment 5062822

I don’t know if I’m being too picky. I think if it was a darker color it wouldn’t bother me as much but it’s very noticeable
Beautiful bag and color but I agree about the leather looking dry. Looks like it's about to crack. It should be sumptuous. Tough call,
pretty color though. I would return personally. :sad:

My SA has this phone holder available for me to purchase. What do you think if this as a bag?
I bought this, and I really like it but found it small at first...I found this video on YT and it inspired me to stretch it a little like in the video and I’ve enjoyed it so much more since. I am happy that I can now insert my phone in the back slip pocket which frees up more space for everything else.

I bought this, and I really like it but found it small at first...I found this video on YT and it inspired me to stretch it a little like in the video and I’ve enjoyed it so much more since. I am happy that I can now insert my phone in the back slip pocket which frees up more space for everything else.

Wow thanks for the video! Didn’t know there is hope of expanding its capacity drastically this way. I have the same item but not the guts to stretch it out like in the video yet. I still like it for the shape and look. Eventually I guess I will also stretch it out to make it more functional, when I get over the novelty of owning it. Right now I can’t fit my iphone plus ipods with case since my phone takes up the front flap and the ipod case is also thick. Nevertheless, I am happy to own it and don’t regret the purchase despite the small capacity (for now). I visibly noticed that the leather has some give and didn’t realise it was probably to allow for stretching until now. Thanks!

Wow thanks for the video! Didn’t know there is hope of expanding its capacity drastically this way. I have the same item but not the guts to stretch it out like in the video yet. I still like it for the shape and look. Eventually I guess I will also stretch it out to make it more functional, when I get over the novelty of owning it. Right now I can’t fit my iphone plus ipods with case since my phone takes up the front flap and the ipod case is also thick. Nevertheless, I am happy to own it and don’t regret the purchase despite the small capacity (for now). I visibly noticed that the leather has some give and didn’t realise it was probably to allow for stretching until now. Thanks!
I know. I love love the shape and still wish it was just an inch longer and taller, would have been absolutely perfect if that was the case. But I followed the instructions in the video, went very gradually, and over a span of 3-4 weeks I can use it just like in the video.

That's not true though. There are tons of examples of Chanel using the same color codes for very different shades in different seasons. Just because they are both color coded "white" does mean there's not subtle differences. I have 20B white which is also the color coded white but it a bit different than these as well. Similar, but not an exact match.
[/QUOTE
I agree I had orders 21S red the receipt
Had said 19B and my SA said it was just the same color code which was true because I already had 19B red and they are completely different shades.