Chanel Spring 2012 Classic Flap and Reissue colors...and HOT PINK?

DYING to get a light beige with rose gold hardware... most amazing combination I can think of!
Did you ever get the light beige with RGHW? It's been difficult for me to find on hand photos in different lighting! I saw one for sale online but missed it.

I don't have a pic. There were no samples of this bag. I saw the light beige caviar in a Jumbo and posted a pic in the shopping thread under Spring 2012, but it is a terrible pic. The beige caviar is gorgeous! It is more champagne color and a more textured caviar, so that it almost looks like an exotic. It is a really striking bag. The other stunning bag for Spring IMO is the light beige with RGHW. It is a very pale pink and looks amazing with the rose gold hardware. I posted pics of that bag as well, but, again, my pics are not the best. HTH!

Here the link to the other thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/chanel-s-s-spring-2012-a-719083-26.html
I can't follow the link, it looks dead. Can you please share the photos of the 2012 light beige RGHW? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!