Chanel Shoe Club!

View attachment 4386212
Hello ladies,
Has anyone seen these in person yet?

New Bond Street checked and they will / have not ordered.
I love the practicality of the wedge. Would have preferred the Cs to be the same as the rest of the leather but need to see in person.
Yes I saw them in USA I live in Florida I bought the light grey w black toe they also come in a pale pink w black toe or all black very limited availability here selling out fast they are super comfortable here’s a pic of the other colors not sure what’s available in the UK

Attachments

• D5817A06-C5A2-4D5E-9B86-30E3C73503DC.jpeg
    D5817A06-C5A2-4D5E-9B86-30E3C73503DC.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 981
View attachment 4412562 Help me choose!! My SA sent me photos of the newest arrival of the pearl mule, i already have the classic nude black captoe in both heights. Really want to add another pair to my collection.

I like the black and white, but not sure how will the white stay white, lives in the city. my white shoes don’t stay white very long.
The tweed one is fun, but is it going to be versatile enough?
Black is safe, but kind of boring?

I can’t, all my girlfriends have different opinions. I am soo torn.

White for sure! I have lots of white Chanels and love them all... I have the ballets in classic white lamb, pearly white, and quilted white. Then I have the slingback in offwhite with black cap toe, then a pump as well.

White goes with soooo much especially in the spring and summer.

The tweed to me is too heavy for a mule... I passed on the tweed ballet version. And black is boring. The black on black Chanel shoes I have just sit in my closet.

I like my shoes to make a statement. I vote white all the way!

i have a question about classic slingback shoes:

are they comfortable? if you have them, can you wear them as an everyday shoe?

i'm a flats and sneakers person and can wear my chanel flats whole day without any issues. i really want to buy either the flat or the mid heel slingbacks but i don't want to invest in a shoe that i won't be able wear comfortably while out with my kid.

thank you for any help :smile:)

i'm a flats and sneakers person and can wear my chanel flats whole day without any issues. i really want to buy either the flat or the mid heel slingbacks but i don't want to invest in a shoe that i won't be able wear comfortably while out with my kid.

Hi! I have three pairs of slingbacks and the leathers are different, so to me, depends on what leather you get.

The two most comfortable is the beige lambskin with ivory white cap toe. It’s super soft. The classic goatskin beige with black cap toe is also the same.

My least comfy is the white calfskin with black cap toe.

So it depends on what material you get. My guess is maybe the tweed fabric one will be a bit stiffer too... I don’t know as I don’t like tweed shoes so I don’t have a paid of those.

I can wear the first two all day in the city with no problem at all. Super comfy and the heel is perfect. I am like you that I can wear my Chanel ballets all day walking in be city, and the slingbacks are the same for me. I don’t even worry about balancing on the street cracks/grooves/grills. Heel is perfect in height and thickness.

I loved them and they go great with work clothes or jeans.

If I could only have one pair, it would be the classic beige with black cap toe. It’s the most versatile. Ironically, my favorite of all though, is my white pair... it just pops.

I say get a pair! Good luck!

Reactions: De sac

By the way, I re-read your post again and I interpreted it differently now... I first thought you already had Chanel ballet flats and was asking about the slingback.

But as I re-read your post, it may be you are looking at purchasing your first Chanel shoes and are considering the Chanel ballet vs. the slingbacks.

If that is the case and I mis-read...my opinion has changed.

If you do not already own a Chanel ballet flat, no doubt in my mind... get the ballet. I too like flat shoes, I own a lot of Chanel ballets flats. I wear them all the time, 95% of the time! It’s my go to shoe and I love buying them in different color combos. Most comfy shoes in the world to me and better than sneaks because I can kick them off and on without any effort.

Slingbacks are super comfy too, but if you don’t have any Chanel ballets, to me, given you wear flats most of the time is a must buy!

To compare, I have 3 Chanel slingbacks, but I have over 30 Chanel ballets so I use them by much more by far. By the way, I love the Chanel thong sandals too! They are great in the summer! And this season, they have a silver CC which is rare (most of the time it’s a gold CC). FYI in case you might be interested in thing sandals.

I hope that helps with your decision. Just my two cents.

By the way, I re-read your post again and I interpreted it differently now... I first thought you already had Chanel ballet flats and was asking about the slingback.

But as I re-read your post, it may be you are looking at purchasing your first Chanel shoes and are considering the Chanel ballet vs. the slingbacks.

If that is the case and I mis-read...my opinion has changed.

If you do not already own a Chanel ballet flat, no doubt in my mind... get the ballet. I too like flat shoes, I own a lot of Chanel ballets flats. I wear them all the time, 95% of the time! It’s my go to shoe and I love buying them in different color combos. Most comfy shoes in the world to me and better than sneaks because I can kick them off and on without any effort.

Slingbacks are super comfy too, but if you don’t have any Chanel ballets, to me, given you wear flats most of the time is a must buy!

To compare, I have 3 Chanel slingbacks, but I have over 30 Chanel ballets so I use them by much more by far. By the way, I love the Chanel thong sandals too! They are great in the summer! And this season, they have a silver CC which is rare (most of the time it’s a gold CC). FYI in case you might be interested in thing sandals.

I hope that helps with your decision. Just my two cents.

thank you very much for your replies. i actually own four pairs of chanel ballet flats (both the quilted and the smooth versions) and love them. i'm considering buying the flat slingback vs. the mid-heel slingback. i'm not very good with heels (have couple of low heel gucci marmonts that i can comfortably wear) so i'm worried if the mid-heel slingbacks are worth it for me.

would you say they are true to size? i wear a 38,5 in flats.

thank you very much for your replies. i actually own four pairs of chanel ballet flats (both the quilted and the smooth versions) and love them. i'm considering buying the flat slingback vs. the mid-heel slingback. i'm not very good with heels (have couple of low heel gucci marmonts that i can comfortably wear) so i'm worried if the mid-heel slingbacks are worth it for me.

would you say they are true to size? i wear a 38,5 in flats.

Hi! I wear a 38 in both the ballets and slingbacks. If you own the Marmont with the chunky low heel, I believe that heel is 55mm. The slingback is also 55mm.

For the slingbacks, I find the toe area very comfy and the sides ride up to cover the feet and makes your feet very slimming.

Unlike for example Louboutins who have a lot of toe cleavage that can then make feet look wide and squished, a very unattractive look.

Or unlike Roger Vivier which is also a super comfy shoe, but there is too much coverage and I think it tends to make your feet look wider.

Ahh... shoes! The cut matters so much and I find the slingbacks are beautifully cut, at least for me.