Chanel Shoe Club!

Just got these Chanel turock loafers yesterday (the Neimans SA had to order because my store didn’t have them). When I removed from box I immediately noticed the crinkled leather which I definitely didn’t see on ones I’ve tried on. Is this normal? Possibly from ppl trying on this shoe (sole is perfect so not worn). I kind of want to return them for a new pair because it’s a lot of $ to get them looking like this…I feel like the SA is gonna be annoyed but the first pair I got in the wrong size from another store were completely perfect.
Thought??
They release a crinkled lambskin leather version just recently (I bought them a couple weeks ago). I wasn’t sure about it at first but now like the idea bc it hides any wrinkles from wear. Worth considering those as an alternative! Pic here

Attachments

• IMG_9875.jpeg
    IMG_9875.jpeg
    283.8 KB · Views: 56
Hello! I am new to Chanel and have had my eye on these baby blue ballet flats. I know inventory is pretty limited in boutiques, but wanted to know if these are considered a "high demand" pair where the SA's might laugh since everyone wants them and are scarce?

I plan to go visit the NYC boutiques in a couple of weeks and wanted to see if anyone had SA's/locations they recommend?

Last edited:
Hello! I am new to Chanel and have had my eye on these baby blue ballet flats. I know inventory is pretty limited in boutiques, but wanted to know if these are considered a "high demand" pair where the SA's might laugh since everyone wants them and are scarce?

I plan to go visit the NYC boutiques in a couple of weeks and wanted to see if anyone had SA's/locations they recommend?

I think you will definitely be able to find them but you might have to put a bit of work into tracking them down. They are super popular but while its still quite close to the launch you might be able to find them (depending on how popular your size is). The problem is most boutiques will only order one in each size

Reactions: shopper00
I think you will definitely be able to find them but you might have to put a bit of work into tracking them down. They are super popular but while its still quite close to the launch you might be able to find them (depending on how popular your size is). The problem is most boutiques will only order one in each size
Thank you! There are a few NYC boutiques so i'll keep my fingers crossed :love:

Reactions: Rainbow.fish