Chanel sale

Any one have info about the sale items available in NYC boutiques? My SA contacted me and said it's items from all 19 RTW collections and shoes. I have to wait until the 9th to see anything though as they don't have the items yet

Reactions: NYCchihuahua
Any one have info about the sale items available in NYC boutiques? My SA contacted me and said it's items from all 19 RTW collections and shoes. I have to wait until the 9th to see anything though as they don't have the items yet
My personal shopper from Saks showed me a few RTW pieces

Attachments

• 81C98B68-D625-4DAA-B701-21E84371C4E3.jpeg
    81C98B68-D625-4DAA-B701-21E84371C4E3.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 435
My SA at my local NM says she has no sale info yet. However, many tpf members, including @pigleto972001 have posted sale items and/or potential sale items from NM. Does it depend upon location or am I being ignored? :confused1:
Same here. My SA at boutique said there's no info yet but I saw other SAs (probably not from boutique?) post sale stuff already. Not sure what is going on because he used to message me about sales without me asking...Or, maybe I didn't shop enough this year lol who knows

Reactions: Nerja
Same here. My SA at boutique said there's no info yet but I saw other SAs (probably not from boutique?) post sale stuff already. Not sure what is going on because he used to message me about sales without me asking...Or, maybe I didn't shop enough this year lol who knows
Yes, same for me! I used to get messages about the sales.
I was told NM starts their sale on 12/9 but you can go in earlier to pick sale items out. The items would be held until the 9th.
Thank you very much for the information @Venessa84 ! :flowers:

Reactions: Venessa84
Management has not yet finalized the last few steps. SA can view what will be on sale but they are not allowed to take any pictures of the current inventory and share what they have yet unless they already have pictures in their phones from before.

Management has not yet finalized the last few steps. SA can view what will be on sale but they are not allowed to take any pictures of the current inventory and share what they have yet unless they already have pictures in their phones from before.

Thank you for the response. Was wondering what was going on that pictures weren't available.