CHANEL REISSUE

Can someone talk some sense into me, please? I have a 225 Reissue with rhw in black aged calfskin. I adore this bag, I purchased brand new from Chanel even though the cost made me cringe. Originally, I wanted a 224 but being unable to find one, I purchased a 225. Now there is a 224 available in pretty good condition but the exact same specs, Black aged calfskin with rhw. Is it weird if I buy it and own two bags that are basically the same just different sizes? The 224 is also roughly 3500.00, is that a good price for preloved? Please talk me out of this purchase. I dont need the exact same bag in two different sizes, right?? Thank you!

Can someone talk some sense into me, please? I have a 225 Reissue with rhw in black aged calfskin. I adore this bag, I purchased brand new from Chanel even though the cost made me cringe. Originally, I wanted a 224 but being unable to find one, I purchased a 225. Now there is a 224 available in pretty good condition but the exact same specs, Black aged calfskin with rhw. Is it weird if I buy it and own two bags that are basically the same just different sizes? The 224 is also roughly 3500.00, is that a good price for preloved? Please talk me out of this purchase. I dont need the exact same bag in two different sizes, right?? Thank you!
I own the same 225 as you and have been searching for a 224 in the same combo or another dark color with rhw for well over a year. Having said that I don't think you are crazy. I would jump on it and congrats on finding this unicorn. I have several SA's on the lookout for that bag and check a couple of resale sights often, just make sure to ******************. Sorry as I'm no help in talking you out of it. I'm not sure on the price. I would say it depends on the condition. Also, keep in mind a brand new one is $4,400 or $4,700 (not sure of exact price) plus sales tax. Please share pics if you purchase,

Thank you Vonnie, I am taking a pass on it. I think if I find one for a deal to good to pass up, I will buy one. I really love my 225 and the more I think about it, I have 2 minis that take up my mini bag spot. Thanks for offering your opinion though, we can be members of the one day 224 club.

Thank you Vonnie, I am taking a pass on it. I think if I find one for a deal to good to pass up, I will buy one. I really love my 225 and the more I think about it, I have 2 minis that take up my mini bag spot. Thanks for offering your opinion though, we can be members of the one day 224 club.
I agree, best to pass on it if you aren't 100% sure. I also have two minis that I plan to sell if I can ever find the 224 in the color and hardware I want, I really want the versatility of the 4 grommets and the understated look of the 225.

Aw man, this is what I’m exactly afraid of. I’ve been looking for the 225 and haven’t been able to find. I found the 226 in the combo that i want and am wondering IF I were to find it in a 225 in the future if I should/:shouldn’t get it. I’m leaning more towards getting a color in the 225 so maybe you could do that? Not really sure if that help, sorry :sad:

Aw man, this is what I’m exactly afraid of. I’ve been looking for the 225 and haven’t been able to find. I found the 226 in the combo that i want and am wondering IF I were to find it in a 225 in the future if I should/:shouldn’t get it. I’m leaning more towards getting a color in the 225 so maybe you could do that? Not really sure if that help, sorry :sad:

I passed on it, I think if one pops up for a really good deal, I wont care about the specs being the same. But Ive decided I’ll look for a 224 in red as my “must have before I die” wishlist. Have you tried the 225 and the 226? I tried both in store before I bought the 225, proportion wise looked better on me. Finding a bag you have been looking for in the exact leather/hardware combo is really exciting but do you like the 226 on your body? Does the size seem comfortable and usable for you? I don’t regret my 225 for one second, I just prefer mini sized bags, I dont carry a lot on a day to day basis and thats why my original desire was a 224 over a 225. I hope that helps so you can make a decision and not regret a very expensive purchase. Cheers!

There’s a 225 on the bay right now. Don’t know about authenticity, though. Item. 162857757504

Hi everyone. I would like your advice and opinion on this color please. Is distressed leather in light colors durable? And does it get color transfer easily? (I often wear denim and dark pants).
It will be the only reissue I buy this year. I already have a chevron all black reissue in sheepskin so looking for a different color than black that could still be a neutral.
Thanks in advance for your valuable advice

Attachments

• 7252128B-0F3C-4292-B2B5-B17382769C5F.jpeg
    7252128B-0F3C-4292-B2B5-B17382769C5F.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 1,553
Hi everyone. I would like your advice and opinion on this color please. Is distressed leather in light colors durable? And does it get color transfer easily? (I often wear denim and dark pants).
It will be the only reissue I buy this year. I already have a chevron all black reissue in sheepskin so looking for a different color than black that could still be a neutral.
Thanks in advance for your valuable advice
I can't speak to the color transfer but it's a very gorgeous and unique color. What size is this? I really like it.