Chanel M/L flap - extend strap?

I actually had them shorten the chain of a WOC, although I ended up re-extending back to normal because I then gave it to my sister, and she's taller yes I know I should have left well enough alone. SIGH. BUT I have to say both times was an excellent and you could not tell the work either way.

I frequently complain that I am too short - but all these chain lengthening threads make me quite happy:
I am so short (5,2 or 1.60) I can totally wear my Medium flap crossbody.. I am on the petite-side-ish and If I wear it crossbody over a medium thick jumper aaand a wool winter coat it hits me with the bottom of the bag right on my hip. Without the coat and jumper its obvs. a bit lower still.

Of course it will never be as low as a mini worn crossbody but it looks fine to me. I WOC is almost down to my knees :biggrin:

1.60 is tall to me. I am only 1.50. I agree with you when shortness come into play in wearing CF M/L crossbody. The bag hit exactly at the right spot, right length for me. Totally no need alterations!

bumping this old thread to see if there are any other experiences extending chains of classic flaps that are not black - thinking of having my m/l iridescent chain extended and I’m concerned about the color match (of both the leather and the hardware on the strap)