Chanel Luggage

ElishaDxoxo

Jan 4, 2017
Hi guys, last year I purchased the Chanel XXL travel classic flap. As you can see from my picture took back in September I used it with my LV luggage but I must say it’s a very tight squeeze the back pocket trying to fit on the handle. I’m sure the Chanel suitcase fits a lot better, does anyone own one? Do they work well, fit plenty? Also, what is the price range of the mini suitcases? Would love to hear back from you guys & maybe see some pictures.
Thank you!

573727B8-867F-499A-A843-2F527AF89E48.jpeg

Hi guys, last year I purchased the Chanel XXL travel classic flap. As you can see from my picture took back in September I used it with my LV luggage but I must say it’s a very tight squeeze the back pocket trying to fit on the handle. I’m sure the Chanel suitcase fits a lot better, does anyone own one? Do they work well, fit plenty? Also, what is the price range of the mini suitcases? Would love to hear back from you guys & maybe see some pictures.
Thank you!

View attachment 5038099
Hi there! I absolutely love your Chanel travel flap! Have you found that it fits a bit better on the handle after using it? Also, I have been looking for this bag and have seen it on Fashionphile for $9k; I was wondering can you tell me how much the bag retailed for when you purchased it.

Reactions: ElishaDxoxo
Hi there! I absolutely love your Chanel travel flap! Have you found that it fits a bit better on the handle after using it? Also, I have been looking for this bag and have seen it on Fashionphile for $9k; I was wondering can you tell me how much the bag retailed for when you purchased it.
Hi! Unfortunately I haven’t travelled to far this year with all the restrictions due to Covid. I have used my XXL on my weekend trips to London & I love it! Just had no need to really attach it to my mini suitcase. I think mine cost around £5000 and I purchased in Manchester UK boutique.

Reactions: Iluvnola