Chanel - London

I am in a dilemma because I managed to get my hands on the 22S Chanel Mini Rectangular Pearl Crush in Rouge and it's gorgeous but I had my heart set on black. This is my first Chanel and I had wanted to the black mini rectangular but I know how difficult it is to get and I was drawn in by the fact that Pearl Crush Minis are hard to find and it was sheer luck that I managed to find this one. I also do like the red colour as well. Is is true that Pearl Crush Minis are limited? Are Pearl Crush Minis harder to find than regular minis? What do you guys think I should do?

I am in a dilemma because I managed to get my hands on the 22S Chanel Mini Rectangular Pearl Crush in Rouge and it's gorgeous but I had my heart set on black. This is my first Chanel and I had wanted to the black mini rectangular but I know how difficult it is to get and I was drawn in by the fact that Pearl Crush Minis are hard to find and it was sheer luck that I managed to find this one. I also do like the red colour as well. Is is true that Pearl Crush Minis are limited? Are Pearl Crush Minis harder to find than regular minis? What do you guys think I should do?
For me, if It doesn't make my heart sing I would not buy/get it!! Wait for few days and look/open again, if still dilemma I would return and put my name to wish-list the one you want. Good luck!! Hope all work for you

Reactions: Pchul
Does anyone know how to get on a waitlist? I keep going into selfridges Manchester and they keep telling me it is closed and to wait for the next season yet every time I ask it’s closed, I don’t mind waiting months I just want to get on the waitlist (it’s for a rectangular mini classic flap in black or pink or caramel I'm easy on colour)

Reactions: Pchul
Does anyone know how to get on a waitlist? I keep going into selfridges Manchester and they keep telling me it is closed and to wait for the next season yet every time I ask it’s closed, I don’t mind waiting months I just want to get on the waitlist (it’s for a rectangular mini classic flap in black or pink or caramel I'm easy on colour)
Hello, I'm not sure about Selfridges but I'm always going into Harrods. They helped put my name on wish list and they will contact me when the bag ready to purchase. Email customer service at Harrods and ask them what do you need and they will tranfer you with Chanel client advisor. For black mini rec its always has every seasons but caramel and pink are seasonal. Next season 22A would have mini rec iridescent pink fyi. Good luck!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220401-060103_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220401-060103_Instagram.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 92