Chanel J12 Ceramic Watch

I've had my white J12 for almost 8 years and I've never had a problem with it. It's still in heavy rotation - I love it and will never tire of it.

I do live in a warm climate with little to no winters, so the white is year round here. It was extremely popular and I still see it on many wrists. The fact that it isn't the "in" watch anymore doesn't matter a whit as far as I'm concerned. In fact, that enhances it's appeal now. For me, it's a classic.

Oh, that's beautiful, much nicer than the channel which i have.
Thank you so much! I like it. :smile:
I always wanted a black J12 with the ruby markers but couldn't afford another one. Found this black ceramic Tag Heuer...diamond bezel/circle/markers. Half the price of a J12 and they use Wesselton diamonds which really sparkle!
Just a thought to add to the confusion. LOL!
Gorgeous Tag and stunning accompaniments.

It seems to me that the people that own them LOVE them, but isn't the "hot" watch that it was a few years ago.

I think with any object (jewelry, bags, clothes, etc.), if you go with something fairly classic you don't really have to wonder if it's "hot" or not, but if it suits your personal style. I adore some of my great-great-grandmother's jewelry, in style or not, because it's classic. Buy what you love and wear & enjoy it! :smile:

i think with any object (jewelry, bags, clothes, etc.), if you go with something fairly classic you don't really have to wonder if it's "hot" or not, but if it suits your personal style. I adore some of my great-great-grandmother's jewelry, in style or not, because it's classic. Buy what you love and wear & enjoy it! :smile:

+1

So glad to find this thread!! I was thinking about buying a black Diamond Bezel J12 but was worried it was/is just a trend?? I guess it depends if ceramic watches are here to stay. Grrrr! I have a Cartier Tank which I adore, but wanted something fun to change things up. Glad to hear many still love to wear their J12s. The Chanel seems to stay so crystal clear and beautiful!!!

I'm a SAHM and if I go back to work (outside the home) it won't be for another year or two...and that will prob be teaching young children...thus a very casual lifestyle...where the J12?? Am I just trying to convince myself? HA! Another contender is the Cartier BB, but I wouldn't be able to get it with diamonds and with the J12 I could get the diamond bezel.....

Tough call however depends on the purpose. The Chanel in my opinion is more sporty looking. Cartier can be dressed up or down although overall more dressy look. So depends if you want a more dressy look or more casual sporty look. Comes down also to your lifestyle I guess!

Tough call however depends on the purpose. The Chanel in my opinion is more sporty looking. Cartier can be dressed up or down although overall more dressy look. So depends if you want a more dressy look or more casual sporty look. Comes down also to your lifestyle I guess!

Thanks! Yes, very true! I def am more casual so I think it would be okay.
I also feel like if I am going to spend the $ to get a diamond bezel Chanel...maybe I should get a Rolex instead because that def IS classic....but my husband hates Rolex (but I don't! Ha!).

Thanks again!