Chanel J12 Ceramic Watch

Jun 7, 2006
Are Chanel J12 watches still as popular as there were when first came out or was it just trend. I saw a black and was thinking of buying it. Any opinions would be helpful?

Christofle

O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
Montreal
I personally haven't seen that many lately... I've seen quite a few DiorVIII though... its a similar styled ceramic watch, so maybe people a trying something new?

honhon

O.G.
Jan 18, 2011
I still do wear mine from time to time but I don't appreciate the weight. The only bright side of this watch is that it's automatic and not quarts so no worries of corroded battery leak.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411544086.014385.jpg

Docjeun

Sep 15, 2012
I have the white and the black and just bought a new one of another brand, it's off white with a kind of marble affect on the band.

I didn't want to start a new thread on this, does anyone know how to clean a white leather watch band?

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Houston/Galveston
I don't have the Chanel ceramic watch but I do have one by Swiss Legend - very similar look at no where near the price. I like it a lot, the ceramic material is incredibly durable. I wear mine a lot.

my suggestion would be to look on eBay at the one's produced by Swiss Legend. you won't be spending a ton of money on something that might be perceived as trendy.

youngster

O.G.
Apr 18, 2007
I have two: one black and one white. I still wear them all the time. I even wear the white in winter sometimes with certain tops or sweaters. It cheers me up when it is cold and dreary out lol!

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I always wanted a black J12 with the ruby markers but couldn't afford another one. Found this black ceramic Tag Heuer...diamond bezel/circle/markers. Half the price of a J12 and they use Wesselton diamonds which really sparkle!
Just a thought to add to the confusion. LOL!

Attachments

pree

O.G.
Jan 26, 2011
I always wanted a black J12 with the ruby markers but couldn't afford another one. Found this black ceramic Tag Heuer...diamond bezel/circle/markers. Half the price of a J12 and they use Wesselton diamonds which really sparkle!
Just a thought to add to the confusion. LOL!
Gorgeous! :loveeyes: