Chanel in Singapore

Spoke to a Chanel reseller today about my “smelly” bag.. she told me she heard from a client that exchanges affect the SA’s sales history & leaves like a “black mark” on his record? Anyone has ever heard this before?

I’m still hoping to exchange my bag but if it affects the SA’s sales I have a feeling I’m going to face some problems with the return.. :sad:

Spoke to a Chanel reseller today about my “smelly” bag.. she told me she heard from a client that exchanges affect the SA’s sales history & leaves like a “black mark” on his record? Anyone has ever heard this before?

I’m still hoping to exchange my bag but if it affects the SA’s sales I have a feeling I’m going to face some problems with the return.. :sad:

That’s not true. My friend works for Chanel and there isn’t such a policy at all.

The only reason why you may face difficulties in returns is simply the SAs need know how to mange customers, as in every other service industries as well. To them, these are common occurrences and if they have to give in to every customer’s requests, it will affect inventory management and costs will inevitably increase. Plus the effort to look out for new bags, send the returned bags back or clean the returned bags for resale...

Not to mention, the possibility of a customer passing off a fake as s rerun.

Hence, SAs are usually trained to discourage returns unless the flaws are obvious.

That’s not true. My friend works for Chanel and there isn’t such a policy at all.

The only reason why you may face difficulties in returns is simply the SAs need know how to mange customers, as in every other service industries as well. To them, these are common occurrences and if they have to give in to every customer’s requests, it will affect inventory management and costs will inevitably increase. Plus the effort to look out for new bags, send the returned bags back or clean the returned bags for resale...

Not to mention, the possibility of a customer passing off a fake as s rerun.

Hence, SAs are usually trained to discourage returns unless the flaws are obvious.
thanks for your reply! I also thought it sounded quite unlikely for an SA to get black marked if the client has a valid reason for an exchange.. fingers crossed I will be able to get mine settled. =)

Hi I have a question -

What is the size difference between Coco Handle Small (second smallest size) and Givenchy Antigona Mini?
Givenchy Antigona Mini in my opinion is so spacious and it can fit everything I need when I travel. I'm thinking of selling that and getting a coco handle small, does it fit as much?
Looking forward to seeing answers from those of you that own both bags!

Hi I have a question -

What is the size difference between Coco Handle Small (second smallest size) and Givenchy Antigona Mini?
Givenchy Antigona Mini in my opinion is so spacious and it can fit everything I need when I travel. I'm thinking of selling that and getting a coco handle small, does it fit as much?
Looking forward to seeing answers from those of you that own both bags!

I have both of the bags. If you need for traveling, I think Givenchy is better? It is easier to get things in and out. Coco handle is a bit troublesome because of the handle. And there is a partition in coco handle. For space wise, I think almost the same?