Chanel in Las Vegas

I don't know about Vegas but Saks in St. Louis may have one. I know today, Barbara (SA) mentioned that they had a white glazed lambskin in jumbo, but I don't know if it was the dark white.

me and my sister plan on purchasing a chanel in las vegas this weekend :yahoo: and i believe there are two stores..one at the bellagio and one at the wynn..and of course at nm/saks....and i was wondering..which store has the best SAs/stock/etc.? and are there more chanel stores? thanks! :tup:

Neiman Marcus has a Chanel also.
In all honesty, I hated the Vegas SAs. They were all terrible. One woman SA at the Wynn actually walked away while I was talking b/c she saw some high roller. She didn't even bother to excuse herself. I was totally appauled by her behavior.
That said, I have heard good things about Jason (?) at the Bellagio though I've not met him myself.

There's a small location in NM was well with a few handbags. Not nearly as much selection as the boutiques though. I find that the Wynn and Bellagio are pretty equal as far as selection is concerned, but check them both out! If you go to the Wynn, ask for Barry, he's terrific!

Also, JP is wondeful at the Wynn boutique...he had worked for Chanel for 10 years. No pressue ever from him...he will give you all the attention you require no matter if you are looking at a pair of earrings, or a 10,000 suit. I love him. Sam at Neimans is very nice too!

Lina at the Bellagio is also very nice and knows her Chanel well. I asked about a very obscure pair of earrings and even though they were not available anywhere, she knew exactly which pair I was talking about right away and tried really hard to track them down for me! I highly recommend her!

Have fun in Vegas and definitely post your purchases when you come back! ;)