Chanel in Las Vegas

I was looking for this info too, as I will be in Vegas next weekend hoping to pick up a new Chanel. I checked their website and it only lists the Bellagio, Wynn, and NM.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they have a good selection so I can find "the one"... you know, that one handbag that screams "put yourself in debt for me!"

go to the one at the Wynn, it is humongous and besides the nice selection of bags, they also have a lot of clothes & shoes.

I went there this past weekend for memorial weekend and I bought the earrings..they were cheaper than they are in California, too. ($210 instead of the $225 price that Neiman charges in northern cali now) and also tax is 7.75% ..just to let you know.

Good luck & have fun :smile: Vegas is awesome

I want the info on who sells Chanel.... I know there are 2 boutiques, in Bellagio & Wynn.
Neiman Marcus has a small section.
Saks here DOES NOT sell Chanel.

Any others?
What about Nordstroms?

has anyone been to Las Vegas recently? I am leaving tomorrow and want to know if anyone has seen a petite timeless shopper or a diamond stich tote?
also is anything left that is on sale, like the mademoiselle bags, at either the Wynn, Bellagio or NM?

I can answer part of your questions! NM Las Vegas didn't have ANY Chanel bags on sale other than a Luxe Denim multipocket tote. Their mademoiselle bags did NOT go on sale. :shrugs:

This Dr. CC stuff is a little off-the-wall, so I was hoping that it would be on sale (like the Baby Animals line) but I guess not.

I'm in the medical field and I LOOOOVE Chanel, so this line is absolutely perfect for me!

Thanks again guys!

Saks at Dadeland had the large, large, large black with silver mademoiselle bag for sale, it came to something like $1,800 after discount, I loved it but could not buy another thing, if interested call my SA Lazara at 305-662-8655 ext 355

Both Wynn & Bellagio are doing a presale of their private sale starting on June 6 or 9, I forget which. There are NO handbags on sale, only a limited amount of accessories & ready to wear.

Just wanted to say that I received a bag from the Chanel at NM's because the boutiques did NOT get it in. Also, the LV NM apparently gets their bags sooner than many others; my bag arrived at their store 3 weeks BEFORE any other NM. I was on 8 waitlists at various NM, the Tysons Chanel boutique was going to put a special order in for me via Chanel in NYC, and NONE of them called me until I had the bag for 3 weeks curtesy of NM LV. Customer service was fantastic also.