Chanel Fine Jewelry Quality?

Has anyone had their coco crush ring serviced? Mine’s pretty scratched up and was wondering if they could do anything to freshen it up…
I have the mini coco crush in beige gold and have had it cleaned twice in store. It does bring back the shininess but doesn't eliminate the fine scratches--which I'm fine with for now. It is one of my everyday rings so I expect some wear to show.

I finally took the plunge and got the coco crush bracelets I've been eyeing since last year, in white gold w/ diamonds and beige gold without diamonds. I've only had them for a short while and worn them a couple of times, so I can't comment on the wear and tear yet, but I've attached pictures of the underside to clarify the "hollow" aspect, so hopefully that helps those who are still on the fence for that reason. It's not quite hollow like it's a gold shell with empty space in the middle, it's more that there's a groove on the underside. The clasp is a hidden clasp, 2-step closure, and quite firm. My SA told me it was made that way to prevent the bracelet accidentally opening and falling off.

Overall, so far, these bracelets are every bit as glorious as I'd imagined.

View attachment 5692037View attachment 5692038View attachment 5692039
Hi there!!
I tried on the plain beige gold Coco Crush bracelet for the first time today and totally loved it. I want to stack it with my Serpenti bracelet (:

Thanks for posting about the hollowness — I did notice it and I’m on the fence for this reason. How is the wear and tear after a few months? Do you find that you need to get the insides cleaned often? Does it leave a dent on on your wrist? I really like the beige gold color and the quilt design, and the clasp feels very secure and well-made. But the bracelet feels a bit light…

IMG_8715.jpeg

Hi there!!
I tried on the plain beige gold Coco Crush bracelet for the first time today and totally loved it. I want to stack it with my Serpenti bracelet (:

Thanks for posting about the hollowness — I did notice it and I’m on the fence for this reason. How is the wear and tear after a few months? Do you find that you need to get the insides cleaned often? Does it leave a dent on on your wrist? I really like the beige gold color and the quilt design, and the clasp feels very secure and well-made. But the bracelet feels a bit light…

View attachment 5782489

Looks great! I love Chanel's beige gold, it has a very subtle rose gold look about it.

I wear mine stacked with each other, and have worn them about a dozen times since getting them. Haven'g noticed any wear and tear yet, even though they rub against each other a lot, and I have hit them on a wall corner once. I haven't needed to clean the underside, nothing really accumulates in there. I got mine a size bigger because I prefer them to be loose, so they don't leave dents. The clasp is very secure, but the closure is hard to open with one hand, so this is the only con about these bracelets for me.

Reactions: Serpenti_Love
Looks great! I love Chanel's beige gold, it has a very subtle rose gold look about it.

I wear mine stacked with each other, and have worn them about a dozen times since getting them. Haven'g noticed any wear and tear yet, even though they rub against each other a lot, and I have hit them on a wall corner once. I haven't needed to clean the underside, nothing really accumulates in there. I got mine a size bigger because I prefer them to be loose, so they don't leave dents. The clasp is very secure, but the closure is hard to open with one hand, so this is the only con about these bracelets for me.
Oh! So glad to hear that it’s holding up well and not much cleaning is needed on the inside. I can wear both S and XS, and I’ll probably go with S since I like mine a bit loose. Thanks!! There was a recent price increase (like 1%, whew!) so I am not in a rush but maybe later this year :biggrin:

Hey there! I was posting in another thread but wanted to ask my question here as well. I recently fell in love with the coco crush ring. Was wondering how the white gold holds color. Does it fade into yellow gold some point? Has anyone experience on that topic?

Oh! So glad to hear that it’s holding up well and not much cleaning is needed on the inside. I can wear both S and XS, and I’ll probably go with S since I like mine a bit loose. Thanks!! There was a recent price increase (like 1%, whew!) so I am not in a rush but maybe later this year :biggrin:

oh wow, I didn't realize there had been a price increase! There was a PI on fine jewelry in early 2022, but I guess it has gone up again.

One thing I will say about loose fitting bracelets though, they hit each other and make soft cling noises when your arm moves, so if you would prefer not to have that then go for your normal size.

Reactions: Serpenti_Love
Does anyone know if there will be any issue with taking a pre-loved ring to the Chanel store for cleaning? Would they need to pull up the purchase in the system? Thanks!
I do not think it would be an issue.
I have not bought any of my fine jewelry pieces pre-loved but I have bought a pre-loved watch into IWC for a cleaning and to buy a strap. They took it without any questions.

I do not think it would be an issue.
I have not bought any of my fine jewelry pieces pre-loved but I have bought a pre-loved watch into IWC for a cleaning and to buy a strap. They took it without any questions.
I didn't even know they offer cleaning service! I wear the coco crush ring as a daily and it can def use a cleaning

I didn't even know they offer cleaning service! I wear the coco crush ring as a daily and it can def use a cleaning
I don't know if Chanel does. Sorry, I was more focused on the topic of bringing in a pre-loved item, than the cleaning part.
I know all the jewelry houses offer free cleanings whenever. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for Chanel, I have never tried (because I'm too lazy lol).