Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

Here u go but the lighting is not great.
Wow thank you for taking your time to take the picture :hbeat: . They do look so similar here. Would you say color-wise, they match each other in person? The reason I could justify keeping both cch and mini in iridescent pink because they don’t look the same in person. I think they’re different enough. However I have to reconsider if the color of the iridescent blue is the same on cch and the mini

I returned the pink coco as i couldnt justify so many bag (also waiting for the light blue cf.. god knows if i will ever receive it)… truth to be told, i have been thinking about the pink bag since i returned it!!!
What size are you waiting for? The ml or small? I saw someone posted that their sa has the m/l. I’m waiting for the small and hope it’ll hit the store soon

I love mine. I have a purple iridescent reissue, so I didn’t think I needed another, but they are actually quite different. The iridescent purple/lilac cch is more silver, with a subtle sheen.
Love it! I want that iridescent reissue/ gabby from those seasons. So I jumped at the iridescent coco. I think I just love purple and I’m being greedy with the lilac and iridescent. Just not sure if I need two cocos (I sold my 21a so black one not too long ago)

Reactions: beautycase
This season is sucking the life out of me :biggrin:! First way toooo many nice items. Then rumors about another price increase. Then more rumors saying no more shopping sprees.:eek:
Now I’m confused and don’t know what to do. Keep the square mini or get the blue CCH (not my picture) in medium instead before the chanel apocalypse begins?

View attachment 5220605
Definitely keep square mini!!

• Love
Reactions: lsquare and Gabel
They do look different in person because of the leather. Attaching more pics to help you understand. I love both. I have a suggestion. If u manage to get the blue coco, get it. Dont use it though. Wait for the classic flap to arrive. See which one u like more and return the one u love less :smile:.

Wow thank you for taking your time to take the picture :hbeat: . They do look so similar here. Would you say color-wise, they match each other in person? The reason I could justify keeping both cch and mini in iridescent pink because they don’t look the same in person. I think they’re different enough. However I have to reconsider if the color of the iridescent blue is the same on cch and the mini

Attachments

• EBA98654-08B7-4DC9-8437-8D1B0F034EBD.jpeg
    EBA98654-08B7-4DC9-8437-8D1B0F034EBD.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 46BF811E-F470-4409-B86C-2BAB743B601D.jpeg
    46BF811E-F470-4409-B86C-2BAB743B601D.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 72
The pics are not doing justice.
They do look different in person because of the leather. Attaching more pics to help you understand. I love both. I have a suggestion. If u manage to get the blue coco, get it. Dont use it though. Wait for the classic flap to arrive. See which one u like more and return the one u love less :smile:.

For the small like you. My sa told me today that it should be here any day.
I totally know what you mean though. I have the worse FOMO. I’m usually more of a pink gal. But I’m getting sucked into this beautiful baby blue. Didn’t know you also going to have all 3 blues. Finger crossed our small flap will get to us soon :coolio:

I am neither pink nor blue girl. I am not even a metallic girl. However, the 21k is killing it. I keep thinking abt the iridescent pink cch i returned and think if i should it back or the regular mini.. however, i also want the CF in regular blue.. first world problems

I totally know what you mean though. I have the worse FOMO. I’m usually more of a pink gal. But I’m getting sucked into this beautiful baby blue. Didn’t know you also going to have all 3 blues. Finger crossed our small flap will get to us soon :coolio:

Btw, between the pink cch and the pink regular mini, which one do u like the most?

Reactions: troethke