Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

What are you looking for. Maybe someone has an SA who can help?
I was looking for the pink iridescent coco handle in the old mini size. After losing out on the reserves I was on all that seems available is the extra mini which is too small for me. If anyone knows an SA I’d appreciate it. I’m still in a few raffles so far but those are such a toss up

I was looking for the pink iridescent coco handle in the old mini size. After losing out on the reserves I was on all that seems available is the extra mini which is too small for me. If anyone knows an SA I’d appreciate it. I’m still in a few raffles so far but those are such a toss up

Ok will absolutely let you know if I hear of one.

Awww thanks! I’m usually pretty optimistic, i guess whatever happens happens. I just for some reason didn’t think I’d be scrambling at this point since I usually have all my reserves taken care of and can relax to an extent.
I am much like you, I am very specific of what I like and want what I want lol. I went and checked our messages, and saw that we talked about the pink CCH. Last Friday, I canceled my reservation though, so my SA could offer the handbag to another of her clients. Still sending good vibes to the universe for you to get it! ❤️ I will still ask my SA tomorrow if it’s not too late so you can get the one I canceled and I will let you know.

I am much like you, I am very specific of what I like and want what I want lol. I went and checked our messages, and saw that we talked about the pink CCH. Last Friday, I canceled my reservation though, so my SA could offer the handbag to another of her clients. Still sending good vibes to the universe for you to get it! ❤ I will still ask my SA tomorrow if it’s not too late so you can get the one I canceled and I will let you know.
Awww thank you!

Reactions: YEANETT
For me, boutiques tell me my position if I’m in the top 5, otherwise they don’t say. Department stores that are a raffle the SA will let you know what number you are on their list but it depends on whether they win the raffle. And some department stores just enter your name and say either they don’t know or only the manager has access to the order
Thank you very much for the info!

Just picked up my reserve purple mini with top handle and I couldn’t help but pick up the card zip card holder too LOL… the brown SLGs were beautiful too almost picked one up instead but the purple matched my bag…

Also some other eye candy of what was in store the morning of launch … most of 21K was already resevered or gone in a flash

side note : realized my 20S purple card holder is in the background, will do a side by side of the two purples….

836E541F-EC35-4081-A0F0-7B41278BEB29.jpeg

7C7B56A5-C6BE-493A-9863-EF7D8A51ADFB.jpeg

E1970DEB-6451-4B96-B116-994D3ACF19A3.jpeg

57B900C9-1E8E-4507-B957-D0D1C9F5EE0D.jpeg

D1F77766-9B8B-47EF-9DC4-296ED6B51B3E.jpeg

8EEC5340-3593-4710-8556-0763A527A779.jpeg

12BE22CB-C536-41E2-9B45-66CCACE6863C.jpeg

654C5CDE-F6DE-4E22-8C89-4DF9911B3B02.jpeg