Chanel Fall/Winter Act 1 2021 (21B)

I bought today the cf in burgundy :biggrin: I am so happy and it is such a lovely color :yahoo:everything was sold out so quickly. I am so happy that I got it. I already thought it was gone. Furthermore I bought the small wallet in burgundy.

View attachment 5143139

View attachment 5143140
I was thinking of either burgundy or dark grey bc I love burgundy so much. But i needed a dark grey in my collection. it will arrive today❤️. That burgundy looks mesmerizing!

I was thinking of either burgundy or dark grey bc I love burgundy so much. But i needed a dark grey in my collection. it will arrive today❤. That burgundy looks mesmerizing!
Thank you so much I am very glad I got the bag and this burgundy can be very well combined with other colors :smile: I am happy for you that you got the color which you wanted.

I bought today the cf in burgundy :biggrin: I am so happy and it is such a lovely color :yahoo:everything was sold out so quickly. I am so happy that I got it. I already thought it was gone. Furthermore I bought the small wallet in burgundy.

View attachment 5143139

View attachment 5143140
Thanks for sharing! This is the burgundy I love. Unfortunately, it doesn’t come in too many items.

Ah I understand. A second bag in the same color doesn't make much sense. And with dark grey you can't go wrong. They start to order for the December collection next week but the colors are top secret.
Well, if they releases another burgundy in small I might think of it:biggrin: But I think I'll take a break from bag and get more slingbacks or boots in the coming season. Will think of a 'so-black' coco handle tho.

Thank you for the pictures! I love the RGHW. For a bigger size bag, I do wish it were caviar leather although for a mini, I don't mind lambskin.

This season, I opted for the belt bags and mini square pearl crush bag. I already used my black belt bag almost everyday since. I don't carry much except a couple cards and a lipstick and hang my keys off the hook of the belt. Super stylish, and it's like an extra piece of jewelry to my look.

View attachment 5142484
Could you tell me about belt bag ref number? :smile: Thanks!!!