Chanel Fall/Winter Act 1 2021 (21B)

Originally I've been told the opposite, that the lighter gray is only available in M/L, not S, so maybe larger ones are out there if you ask around? (If that's the one you really want, of course)

I'm still a bit conflicted, cause I love charcoal, however the result of that is that half of my wardrobe is charcoal and faded black, and it may be too matchy-matchy, so I'm betting on the lighter one for now. We shall see when it arrives :lol:
I know what you mean, my wardrobe is literally blacks and greys, this was my first non-black designer bag purchase. I promised myself that I would try to inject more color at 30, so of course I went for the same option. I love the contrast of the hardware on the dark grey though. Hopefully you can see both together and make a decision?

I received my small CF in light purple today. While i like it, i was not expecting this color. Its a true light purple. From the catalogue picture before, i thought it will be light pink (even though the name is light purple). I plan to return it.

@bernpl I wonder if you wanna try and locate the lighter gray 19, since we now know it's available in small?

I am out of town now for two weeks but obviously checking the boards lol while awake super early. I did read about the lighter 19 and was going to contact my SA today. Honestly, I wanted the lighter gray from the getgo and if it is available, yes. I was waiting to shoot my SA that text since I am now a three hour time difference from LA in Hawaii and the boutique still closed. I don’t want to be too annoying lol and bombard him with too many texts since I just left and just beginning vacation. But yeah, he was trying to transfer me a beige small 19 in lieu of that dark gray.

Thanks all for the heads up!

Last edited:
I'm in Korea just went to the boutique this morning and was told the pearl crush line already sold out long time ago. And I was like "What??? But I Heard that its coming in this 21B collection no???" And the SA told me there is no further information since the pearl crush woc and clutch on chain doesn't appear in the Chanel website. Sigh.... I'm quite confused now.
And I also don't know why Chanel has not fully updated all the 21B items on the website yet....

I'm also on the hunt for one and will update you ladies if I managed to find one.

Thank you for the pictures! I love the RGHW. For a bigger size bag, I do wish it were caviar leather although for a mini, I don't mind lambskin.

This season, I opted for the belt bags and mini square pearl crush bag. I already used my black belt bag almost everyday since. I don't carry much except a couple cards and a lipstick and hang my keys off the hook of the belt. Super stylish, and it's like an extra piece of jewelry to my look.

View attachment 5142484
I love the belt bag and was contemplating it. May I know what can fit?

I know what you mean, my wardrobe is literally blacks and greys, this was my first non-black designer bag purchase. I promised myself that I would try to inject more color at 30, so of course I went for the same option. I love the contrast of the hardware on the dark grey though. Hopefully you can see both together and make a decision?
Yeah, I'll try to see the dark grey in person this week if they have anything in this color, and hopefully the light one arrives EoW.
I would almost prefer there was only one gray option, now if I make the wrong choice it would be entirely my fault :biggrin:

Reactions: bagobsession91