Chanel Cruise 2024 (24C)

Hello, I saw this on p-bop’s 24c post but didn’t find any info there.

Does anyone have info on this bag, style code, other colors and price in USD? Thank you!
IMG_8895.png

Attachments

• IMG_8895.png
    IMG_8895.png
    383.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: VintageJ
Aaaa I’ve been on the hunt for the tweed mini! Which store is this? How did it look in person?
Singapore. The tweed in person is really pretty, very light and muted colours so it looks washed out next to the rest of the bright bags but on its own, absolutely stunning! It'd the first tweed bag I've ever liked!
I love that tweed mini it’s gorgeous but I question the choice of Matt gold hardware - it just doesn’t look as good as shiny champagne
Shiny hardware would have washed out the light pink shades in the tweed. The matt hardware is actually perfect.

Singapore. The tweed in person is really pretty, very light and muted colours so it looks washed out next to the rest of the bright bags but on its own, absolutely stunning! It'd the first tweed bag I've ever liked!

Shiny hardware would have washed out the light pink shades in the tweed. The matt hardware is actually perfect.
Well I’ve always wanted to go to Singapore 😆 heheh thank you tho! Good to know it looks stunning in person as well

• Love
Reactions: octoberrrush
Does anybody know if the shearling clogs with socks is 24C or the season before? Trying to hunt down but can’t find item code

Attachments

• 4A8881BE-9BDE-499B-B41F-8ECFBBB83849.jpeg
    4A8881BE-9BDE-499B-B41F-8ECFBBB83849.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 67