CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Nope don't do it! The hat is cute but not cute enough to spend on it. Remember there are other collections coming out!! You will be excited about something else chanel next week.
Thank you so much for your take on it, love! You're right that there will always be something to be excited about. I just have so much fear of missing out. I texted my SA and she is yet to reply on whether the 1 in my country is still available, so it's in Karl's hand now.

• Haha
Reactions: topglamchic
5A7E16A0-A340-4203-B1E5-8B428B80DF0D.png5B37F04D-5F2D-4A3D-A3FA-BFD8A9F45AFD.png
Which would you guys choose? The green 22a or the blue 22b??? I would get both, but the stupid 2 per year limit on classic flaps is in place now and I want to save my last one for a mini with no handle, preferably in a sky blue, black, grey, or a 21a beige type of color. I’m so torn here! I like them both! Suggestions? My boutique isn’t getting the beige color or I would probably go with that if possible…..I wish I lived near a boutique, I have to rely on an SA that’s 8 hours away so I miss the good stuff a lot.

I’m also curious-Is the blue one more because they added the gold part to the handle?
TIA:heart:

View attachment 5530877View attachment 5530876
Which would you guys choose? The green 22a or the blue 22b??? I would get both, but the stupid 2 per year limit on classic flaps is in place now and I want to save my last one for a mini with no handle, preferably in a sky blue, black, grey, or a 21a beige type of color. I’m so torn here! I like them both! Suggestions? My boutique isn’t getting the beige color or I would probably go with that if possible…..I wish I lived near a boutique, I have to rely on an SA that’s 8 hours away so I miss the good stuff a lot.

I’m also curious-Is the blue one more because they added the gold part to the handle?
TIA:heart:
Are they the same price? I would go the one with the gold metal on the handle. But I love the green color one though.

Are they the same price? I would go the one with the gold metal on the handle. But I love the green color one though.
I’m not sure if they are the same price…I’m definitely leaning towards the blue but I’m guaranteed the green, that blue is a gamble and may be more money. Aw I don’t know what to do and I have to decide today!

I’m not sure if they are the same price…I’m definitely leaning towards the blue but I’m guaranteed the green, that blue is a gamble and may be more money. Aw I don’t know what to do and I have to decide today!
I personally like the blue one more as it’s easier to have outfits to coordinate as compared to the green but it also depends on your closet! Both look beautiful either way. Let us know what you go with!

I personally like the blue one more as it’s easier to have outfits to coordinate as compared to the green but it also depends on your closet! Both look beautiful either way. Let us know what you go with!
You said exactly what I’m thinking lol, the blue will go with so much more in my closet, and I really love this shade of blue! (and I have zero blue in my luxury bag collection so far). Plus the green shade is not exactly what I was thinking. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful color! But with this new two per year rule I don’t want to waste one of my CF buys on a bag I won’t use often and don’t love. I just like it.

I’m nervous to tell my SA-this is a reserve and I’m nervous if I pass she’ll stop thinking of me for bags since it’s a 1st come 1st serve system now

95013956-026A-4CE3-992C-5ABF35810629.png

• Love
Reactions: ccbaggirl89
You said exactly what I’m thinking lol, the blue will go with so much more in my closet, and I really love this shade of blue! (and I have zero blue in my luxury bag collection so far). Plus the green shade is not exactly what I was thinking. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful color! But with this new two per year rule I don’t want to waste one of my CF buys on a bag I won’t use often and don’t love. I just like it.

I’m nervous to tell my SA-this is a reserve and I’m nervous if I pass she’ll stop thinking of me for bags since it’s a 1st come 1st serve system now

View attachment 5539022
It seems like you’re already sold on the blue! I would take it seeing as you don’t have any blue bag and the green isn’t in the shade you’d want. Don’t be nervous about your SA! If you always feel pressured to buy a bag every time so your SA keeps you on the loop for new bags then you’ll be spending thousands for something you don’t fully love!

Reactions: mandaron
It seems like you’re already sold on the blue! I would take it seeing as you don’t have any blue bag and the green isn’t in the shade you’d want. Don’t be nervous about your SA! If you always feel pressured to buy a bag every time so your SA keeps you on the loop for new bags then you’ll be spending thousands for something you don’t fully love!
You are so right, I already have enough bags that I just “like” and they end up collecting dust. I do feel a pressure to purchase, so maybe it’s time to find a new Chanel SA. It’s just so hard to find a good one, and with all the new rules it’s even harder because they can’t ship certain items. I’m glad I posted to ask. At this price point it should be a bag/color I absolutely love, and will use for a long time.

I already have two from just her that sit in my collection(not even used, still with plastic covering) I want to sell them to put back towards items I will use. But RealReal screwed me on what I got out of the sale, I was scammed on poshmark, so I’m just not sure where to sell to get my money back. Not trying to turn a profit, I literally just want what I paid for them since they’re brand new- why’s that so hard?! Lol. Thanks for reminding me, I would have a 3rd that just sat and I regretted. Now to hunt for the blue one

Last edited:
You are so right, I already have enough bags that I just “like” and they end up collecting dust. I do feel a pressure to purchase, so maybe it’s time to find a new Chanel SA. It’s just so hard to find a good one, and with all the new rules it’s even harder because they can’t ship certain items. I’m glad I posted to ask. At this price point it should be a bag/color I absolutely love, and will use for a long time.

I already have two from just her that sit in my collection(not even used, still with plastic covering) I want to sell them to put back towards items I will use. But RealReal screwed me on what I got out of the sale, I was scammed on poshmark, so I’m just not sure where to sell to get my money back. Not trying to turn a profit, I literally just want what I paid for them since they’re brand new- why’s that so hard?! Lol. Thanks for reminding me, I would have a 3rd that just sat and I regretted. Now to hunt for the blue one
No problem! So glad you’re going with a bag that you love! As for the pressure from SA, I totally understand where you are coming from. I was down by a boutique and wanted to browse their ready to wear. A SA (not my regular one) came up to me at first and he was nice and asked if I saw their new collection at the back as they aren’t allowed to show it yet. I went over to see and didn’t absolutely love anything but he kept insisting on for me to try it on and asking for my size and saying all kinds of things to get me to make a purchase. I felt so uncomfortable that I just left! I’m glad I didn’t go under pressure and wasted my time trying things on and all of that. I’m sorry you had been feeling pressured by your SA and maybe a new one would be a nice change to your experience at Chanel! So sorry you had to go through so much to sell your bag! Unfortunately, I don’t have any experience regarding selling but show us your blue bag when you find one! ;)

Last edited:
Hello, I need your help to decide!
One of my friend is letting this bag go because she had a baby and feels that this is too small for her. I am interested but it is made from raffia. Anyone has a bag from the SS21 season that is made from this material? I know there's a vanity case version that is more popular. What do you think of the material? Will it still look good over time?
Screenshot_20220721-005710_Chrome.jpg

Hello, I need your help to decide!
One of my friend is letting this bag go because she had a baby and feels that this is too small for her. I am interested but it is made from raffia. Anyone has a bag from the SS21 season that is made from this material? I know there's a vanity case version that is more popular. What do you think of the material? Will it still look good over time?
View attachment 5572014
I don’t have this bag nor have experience with bags of this material but I did see one at the boutique recently on display and it looks kind of ratty with some stray raffia bits. I think it Can also cause a fair amount of friction with your clothing too if you aren’t careful. I personally would not go for this material myself.

Hello everyone!
I'm thinking about my next purchase.
I have a cf medium black ghw in caviar and a jumbo beige clair ghw in caviar.

Now, my wishlist is:
- Boy medium rhw in black or navy caviar
- Mini rectangular in a pop colour (I'm too scared for the lambskin)
- Woc in a pop colour too
- 19 in black or beige or idk

Which would you choose? Maybe I'm more for the boy but I'm not sure yet!
And, I've seen a cf medium from the 23something in a light mint. Of course it would be the first bag I would choose over everything