Chanel Business Affinity Club

I just called London stand alone store and SA said June for BA. No idea on colour yet. I'm new to this...does anyone know when in June and how I would go about securing one? I've listed after BA for years but never gone for it. Thanks so much!
My SA told me she would have color info for the BA at the end of May and also said it would be a June delivery but nothing more specific than that. So I think it will be 22B (even though she actually told me 22A). I've been stalking the forum here and on IG for color leaks but so far I haven't seen anything. If you have an SA you've bought from or worked with, maybe you can let them know you are interested so they can message you when they have info and potentially put you on a list for the color you want.

Reactions: Milly Moo
Hi all! I recently made my first Chanel purchase, a preloved Medium Business Affinity in black caviar from 2019. The listing mentioned it was Like New, 'with hairline scratches on hardware, slight dents under the flap' but I noticed there's mould/rust on some of the hardware. Is this acceptable for a preloved bag? I'm pretty bummed but if it's normal for a bag thats 3 years old then so be it. Not sure if should return since I purchased it for AUD$6870...

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 75
  • mould.jpg
    mould.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 78
  • rust on zippers.jpg
    rust on zippers.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 74
Hi all! I recently made my first Chanel purchase, a preloved Medium Business Affinity in black caviar from 2019. The listing mentioned it was Like New, 'with hairline scratches on hardware, slight dents under the flap' but I noticed there's mould/rust on some of the hardware. Is this acceptable for a preloved bag? I'm pretty bummed but if it's normal for a bag thats 3 years old then so be it. Not sure if should return since I purchased it for AUD$6870...
Oh yikes! With those imperfections, it’s definitely not “like new”….mine is preloved from 2018 and doesn’t have discoloration on the hardware. I’m not too familar with AUD prices, but that’s over USD retail for that bag. If I were you, I’d rather wait to buy it new next season. I don’t find business affinity too difficult to find, especially if you talk to a sales associate before the launch.

Good luck! BA was my first chanel bag too, and I hope you find the perfect one for you.

Reactions: marble19
Oh yikes! With those imperfections, it’s definitely not “like new”….mine is preloved from 2018 and doesn’t have discoloration on the hardware. I’m not too familar with AUD prices, but that’s over USD retail for that bag. If I were you, I’d rather wait to buy it new next season. I don’t find business affinity too difficult to find, especially if you talk to a sales associate before the launch.

Good luck! BA was my first chanel bag too, and I hope you find the perfect one for you.

The price I paid is only a little lower than AUD retail price but I thought it was a good deal considering I don't need to go through the headache of being on a waitlist for one.... The reseller is happy for me to return for a refund so I'll be doing that! Thank you :smile:

The price I paid is only a little lower than AUD retail price but I thought it was a good deal considering I don't need to go through the headache of being on a waitlist for one.... The reseller is happy for me to return for a refund so I'll be doing that! Thank you :smile:
You did the right thing! I wouldn’t but it for almost a retail price! BAs are coming in July for 22B so you will be able to get one brand new :heart:

Light colored BA owners, do you have darkening/discoloration on the flap edge? I bought the light blue BA and stored it away with just the white felt but when I took it out to use it the first time last week, I noticed the caviar all around the front edge of the flap looks slightly darker than the caviar on the other parts of the bag. This is my first non-black Chanel bag. Does this happen to light colored bags?