Chanel Brooch Club!

Finding this one by total accident/surprise today at Neiman Marcus. 17A Tweed/Gold Camellia. Feel honored to own a camellia brooch, as several of my fine, dearest friends here! Also took an updated family pic of my brooches & included my favorite necklace :smile:
Already seeing some combo's: camelia with the pearl brooch, two CC brooches and small CC with the top one...
Debut wearing of Miss tweed-gold camellia :biggrin:(sorry I'm so awful w/ brooch selfies!)
Wow already in action? You go woman! Surprisingly it goes very good with your cardi! Now you're my inspiration! :smile::heart:

Reactions: Kendie26
Already seeing some combo's: camelia with the pearl brooch, two CC brooches and small CC with the top one...

Wow already in action? You go woman! Surprisingly it goes very good with your cardi! Now you're my inspiration! :smile::heart:
:blush::giggle:Ha yes, you see I'm clearly a sucker for the cc logo & I adore the camellias. Thank you for your kind words as you know by now that you are 1 of my beloved chanel stylist icons!:hugs:

Reactions: Bibi25260
Finally got around to giving my pearl brooch her debut outing ....I'm so awful at brooch selfies (hard to get right angle in mirror:hrmm::annoyed:) but it looks better in real life!! Happy weekend Lovelies!
Beautiful selfie!!! :hbeat:
This brooch is so classic and gorgeous. You look so lovely Dearest Kendie :heart::heart::heart:
Have a happy weekend as well! :drinks:

Finding this one by total accident/surprise today at Neiman Marcus. 17A Tweed/Gold Camellia. Feel honored to own a camellia brooch, as several of my fine, dearest friends here! Also took an updated family pic of my brooches & included my favorite necklace :smile:
Love your family picture of brooches :love:
Every piece is amazing :loveeyes:
You have great taste my friend ;):girlsigh:

:blush::giggle:Ha yes, you see I'm clearly a sucker for the cc logo & I adore the camellias. Thank you for your kind words as you know by now that you are 1 of my beloved chanel stylist icons!:hugs:
Aww what a honour!! :smooch:
Finally got around to giving my pearl brooch her debut outing ....I'm so awful at brooch selfies (hard to get right angle in mirror:hrmm::annoyed:) but it looks better in real life!! Happy weekend Lovelies!
Selfie is perfect! And that beautiful brooch is amazing o you!
Have a happy weekend!

Hello Divas!

I've been so busy I wasn't even thinking about a new Season releasing! Good thing a nice SA had me in his Roledex! I found this on the website; I'm CERTAIN it's in other color-ways somewhere. Has anyone seen this around in the boutiques or department stores? I'll see if I can get busy texting some SAs, but I'm not certain I have the heart this season. I'm just too busy! :shocked::-s

Attachments

• ChanelCloverBrooch.jpg
    ChanelCloverBrooch.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 943
Hello Divas!

I've been so busy I wasn't even thinking about a new Season releasing! Good thing a nice SA had me in his Roledex! I found this on the website; I'm CERTAIN it's in other color-ways somewhere. Has anyone seen this around in the boutiques or department stores? I'll see if I can get busy texting some SAs, but I'm not certain I have the heart this season. I'm just too busy! :shocked::-s

Saw this today at Chanel Paris Printemps location. Beautiful in person.