Chanel Brooch Club!

What a timely thread as I'm about to get my first one later this week! I like those classic ones as well, but none of them grabbed me enough until I saw the crest pin (bottom left in the pic.) For some reason I really really like it, though it prob won't be as versatile as a classic shape.

So yes, obviously my answer is also yes :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_14701.jpg
    IMG_14701.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 3,872
Congrats nycmamaofone! I recently got this one (the smaller version) as my first brooch too! Haven't worn it yet-need to figure out how to work it into my outfits!

Thanks, Poohbag! Yes I got the smaller one as well. I am a little hesitant about wearing such a blingy brooch so I thought it would be better to get the smaller one. I did see someone wearing a Chanel brooch at the collar (in the middle, where the top button is) of a white button down shirt, and it looked chic. Other than that and jacket lapels, I too am trying to figure out the best way to wear it. Congrats too [emoji4]

Thanks, Poohbag! Yes I got the smaller one as well. I am a little hesitant about wearing such a blingy brooch so I thought it would be better to get the smaller one. I did see someone wearing a Chanel brooch at the collar (in the middle, where the top button is) of a white button down shirt, and it looked chic. Other than that and jacket lapels, I too am trying to figure out the best way to wear it. Congrats too [emoji4]

Yay so we are brooch twins! I figured this is probably the most wearable one for me since I'm usually casually dressed and not very elegant! I like that it sparkles just enough without making a statement. I do looove the stunning big Strauss brooch but knew it would most likely end up sitting in my closet for me to admire only.

That sounds like a really chic way of wearing it! I just tried pinning it casually on my black cardigan and it works I think! Also I have this huge poncho wrap thing and I hope the brooch will tidy up my look!

Reactions: Lostgal
So I did it!! Thanks to this thread and Cuteandcouture for giving me the extra push I needed. View attachment 3290450

Congrats nycmamaofone! I recently got this one (the smaller version) as my first brooch too! Haven't worn it yet-need to figure out how to work it into my outfits!

What a timely thread as I'm about to get my first one later this week! I like those classic ones as well, but none of them grabbed me enough until I saw the crest pin (bottom left in the pic.) For some reason I really really like it, though it prob won't be as versatile as a classic shape.

nycmamaofone and poohbag, congrats on your brooches!

skimilk, congrats in advance. The crest pin is unique. I say go for it! [emoji106]

I have one brooch, the one with the pearls and I need some tips and ideas, thankfully we have this thread. Cuteandcouture is so good with accessorizing with her brooches, it's inspiring. [emoji3]

I bought mine years ago but have only worn it once. I'm afraid the pin will ruin my clothes and leave permanent poke marks. [emoji16] Maybe I'll try again with a denim jacket.

Oh my goodness, these brooches are TDF! I need a Chanel Brooch! :tender:

I have just fallen for their brooches too and the crystal one specifically![emoji173]️[emoji173]️
Thanks for the pics, will try and see if my SA has it in stock!