Chanel Brooch Club!

Can someone help me. I'm not sure whether to purchase from a third party. But I saw this from a seller. Is this even authentic? With a lot of good fakes in the market now, I can't even tell which is legit as a lot aren't showing receipts. Thanks

Screenshot_20211211-122115_Depop.jpg

20211211_122134.jpg20211211_123246.jpg

Last edited:
Oh sorry. Don't know why it all didn't upload. There are two brooches. Let me post it separately. I just worry the stamp written and don't know if they are legit or not. Here is the first one

Attachments

• 20211211_184325.jpg
    20211211_184325.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 20211211_184336.jpg
    20211211_184336.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 20211211_184345.jpg
    20211211_184345.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: xsweetdreamx
Second one is this. These are preloved one but somehow I'm having second thoughts as I'm worried stamps are dodgy

Attachments

• 20211211_184202.jpg
    20211211_184202.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20211211_184222.jpg
    20211211_184222.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20211211_184312.jpg
    20211211_184312.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 17
Second one is this. These are preloved one but somehow I'm having second thoughts as I'm worried stamps are dodgy
While I cannot authenticate, what I can say is that the design is definitely real. An SA from the Calgary (Canada) store sent me some photos of brooches, and the second one you posted (with the dangling Chanel letters) was in the photos. I attached the photo of what I was sent. Hope this helps. Good luck!F45AD565-E842-489D-9E39-FFB29E60AE2A.jpeg

While I cannot authenticate, what I can say is that the design is definitely real. An SA from the Calgary (Canada) store sent me some photos of brooches, and the second one you posted (with the dangling Chanel letters) was in the photos. I attached the photo of what I was sent. Hope this helps. Good luck!View attachment 5271621
In description of s
While I cannot authenticate, what I can say is that the design is definitely real. An SA from the Calgary (Canada) store sent me some photos of brooches, and the second one you posted (with the dangling Chanel letters) was in the photos. I attached the photo of what I was sent. Hope this helps. Good luck!View attachment 5271621
Thank you :smile: may I ask have you ever done a remote sale with an SA? How do they do the payment method?

In description of s

Thank you :smile: may I ask have you ever done a remote sale with an SA? How do they do the payment method?

Yes, I have done two remote sales. The SA sends a pay-by-link to your email. The link then takes you to a secure payment site where you type in your credit card info and complete the purchase. If you’re already in the system from the store/SA you’re purchasing from, they should just send you the link. If not, you may have to call the SA to provide your credit card info first, then have the link sent to you once your info is verified. Once the payment goes through, the SA should be able to ship the item to your home. Hope that’s helpful :smile:.

Reactions: LaylaGiXi
Hello, does anyone know my recently purchased brooch is from what collection? I bought it at Rue Cambon last month.
Thank you.

View attachment 5272179
If you flip over your brooch, there is a tiny metal plate. The plate will have the info for the collection/season, as well as where the brooch was made. Alternatively, if you have the receipt, the season/collection code should also be listed there.

Your brooch is very pretty! Good luck finding out the info.

Reactions: LaylaGiXi
If you flip over your brooch, there is a tiny metal plate. The plate will have the info for the collection/season, as well as where the brooch was made. Alternatively, if you have the receipt, the season/collection code should also be listed there.

Your brooch is very pretty! Good luck finding out the info.

Yes,. Cool gal! your brooch is pretty. Can you show stamps at the back of yours?

Any advise with mine? I've seen the stamps at the back through photo of what was posted but I researched there are good fakes that have stamps at the back too. So hard to tell now if legit or not if no receipt provided. I'm not expert either but I really love the brooches. Is it worth it to get? Especially if there are stones and pearls?

Last edited:
Yes, I have done two remote sales. The SA sends a pay-by-link to your email. The link then takes you to a secure payment site where you type in your credit card info and complete the purchase. If you’re already in the system from the store/SA you’re purchasing from, they should just send you the link. If not, you may have to call the SA to provide your credit card info first, then have the link sent to you once your info is verified. Once the payment goes through, the SA should be able to ship the item to your home. Hope that’s helpful :smile:.

Thank you for this. I was dwelling if I just purchase directly from Chanel just that they don't have some designs like I showed as there is not much being shown in the website of what is available at their boutiques. By any chance, does the remote sale only do credit cards? What about paypal? :smile:

Thank you for this. I was dwelling if I just purchase directly from Chanel just that they don't have some designs like I showed as there is not much being shown in the website of what is available at their boutiques. By any chance, does the remote sale only do credit cards? What about paypal? :smile:

I’m not sure about PayPal, to be honest. You would have to ask the SA about that.

Per your note above, personally, I LOVE my brooch (I’ve attached the one I just purchased - photo by my SA), and have been wearing it every chance I get! I was really lucky to finally find a good SA, and she contacted me and sent me photos once new brooches came in, since the one I was looking for was not in stock (since it was from a previous collection). The SA reached out when something similar came in, but because she sent me photos of everything that was in stock, I wound up purchasing something I liked even better. So, my suggestion is to contact an SA and/or a few different stores to see what they have in stock (just ask to be sent photos of what they have in stock). Alternatively, if there is a style you like, you could send in a photo - because sometimes the SAs can track down what you’re looking for, or will have something similar/better.

As for purchasing a brooch with pearls/crystals…I wouldn’t, but it’s personal preference. Because the brooches are costume jewellery, they are not made well, and the pearls and crystals have been known to fall off a lot! My friend has earrings, and the crystals have fallen out so many times she isn’t even bothering to repair them anymore. However, there are, of course, B6146776-B5FE-46F6-B19C-F5BFB4B72FE4.jpegpeople who have had no issues with any pearls or crystals falling out/off. So, it has to be personal preference. If you’re spending so much money on something - especially something that is not real jewellery - you absolutely have to love it and know that you will be happy with it…and that it won’t be a headache down the line. Good luck deciding!