Chanel Beige Gold Jewelry

Sincerelyme

Jan 26, 2020
Hello! I’ve been eyeing this coco bracelet in beige gold for a while now. I’m debating between the beige gold and yellow gold. Anyone have a beige gold jewelry piece who can speak about the wear and tear as well as changes in color? Or just about this bracelet? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1014.jpeg
    IMG_1014.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 40
I have the mini coco crush ring in beige gold and the color hasn't changed, despite me wearing the ring almost daily. The color looks different depending on the lighting but for the most part it looks like a pale gold, sometimes with a slight pink undertone. If you're a fan of rose gold, I think it's a good alternative to yellow gold.

I have the mini coco crush ring in beige gold and the color hasn't changed, despite me wearing the ring almost daily. The color looks different depending on the lighting but for the most part it looks like a pale gold, sometimes with a slight pink undertone. If you're a fan of rose gold, I think it's a good alternative to yellow gold.
Good to know. I was thinking regular yellow gold looks too yellow on me sometimes. Beige gold might be a better alternative then. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: bananamilk613