Chanel ballet flats

May 25, 2006
Can anyone tell me where i can find chanel ballet flat for a good price my niece whats them for her b-day. I don't want to spend $500.00. Do you know any buyer on ebay that have auth ones.

Sorry it has taken so long to reply. It was in a magazine thta I saw them. However, this is a suggestion. Call the CHANEL 1-800 NUMBER, tell them what you are looking for ask ask that they search their data base and tell you where they can be purchased. If you are looking for the blaxk with double CC that is what I saw in the magazine. Also, call Brandon , Chanel on 57th in N.Y. and tell him what you are looking for, he is wonderful. Ladies help her out with the 1-800 and Brandon's number. I cannot go outside to get my phone book that I left in the car because it it pouring rain here.

It's possible to find some on ebay. The cambon flats go for 550, but I think the regular ballerinas are under that I believe. I would probably check Saks and NM first. However most of the sales are over.

Dear Chanel experts

Can any one tell me their experience with the classic ballet flats? Are they comfortable for walking around all day?

I am thinking about getting a pair for traveling.

Thanks

They are very comfortable, but I noticed after just one day of wearing them they were already creasing. This doesn't bother me but if it something that would bother you then its worth taking into consideration.

I have many pairs of ballet flats and wear them to work or for walking during a typical day.

They are very comfortable, but I'm not sure I would wear mine for long distances of walking. I don't think the thin soles would hold up and I want my shoes to last a long time without having to go in for repair (which after it's done, never looks the exact same to me).

When I go for longer walks, I usually wear my Chanel Sport shoes.

well, happy valentine's day to me!
i got my first chanel ballet flats this afternoon via fedex.
last month my parents went to the Wynn Las Vegas in search of the black/whites, and were put on the waiting list.
And i got them today!
Tem was the SA who helped my parents (number is 702.765.5055) if anyone is interested in the shoes, they should have some in stock now!!:yes:

DSCF3605 copy.jpg
DSCF3604.JPG
DSCF3607.JPG