Chanel backpack, what to get?

7C520FAE-2C5C-4514-92BB-F6C2A4AE174B.jpeg A683A157-45FF-4CF7-850A-ED787FA80EBB.jpeg
How’s your bag in the urban spirit mini holding up? Can it hold a mini iPad? I’m thinking about this size or the small. Got mine preloved in red can’t wait to try it!!

It’s holding up really well. It’s one of my most-used Chanel bags. Other than not using it on rainy days, I don’t baby it at all and it’s fine. Some inevitable creasing but nothing too noticeable.

The mini IPad fits perfectly inside. It is almost the same height as the back panel so flap closes over it with no problem at all. Here are some pics for your ref.

View attachment 4503374 View attachment 4503375

It’s holding up really well. It’s one of my most-used Chanel bags. Other than not using it on rainy days, I don’t baby it at all and it’s fine. Some inevitable creasing but nothing too noticeable.

The mini IPad fits perfectly inside. It is almost the same height as the back panel so flap closes over it with no problem at all. Here are some pics for your ref.
I love it!! I love the mini so much more, but the price of the preloved in small was too good to give up. May just get both! LOL

Wait a minute, right now I have the urban spirit in mini in black calfskin, but it’s also available in lambskin? Because I prefer the shiny leather. They told me mini was only in calf but from what I read here people have it in lamb?

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
Wait a minute, right now I have the urban spirit in mini in black calfskin, but it’s also available in lambskin? Because I prefer the shiny leather. They told me mini was only in calf but from what I read here people have it in lamb?
I think it depends on when you got it. It was previously released in lamb (I got mine in store in late January 2019) but maybe yours is from a different season.

I think it depends on when you got it. It was previously released in lamb (I got mine in store in late January 2019) but maybe yours is from a different season.
Thank you. Mine is now a year old so previous season. But I really prefer the lambskin look. May I ask how much you payed for it? If it’s still the same price I might get it in lambskin and try to sell the calfskin but if it’s much more expensive now I’ll keep this one. I think I payed 3200 euro.

I
Thank you. Mine is now a year old so previous season. But I really prefer the lambskin look. May I ask how much you payed for it? If it’s still the same price I might get it in lambskin and try to sell the calfskin but if it’s much more expensive now I’ll keep this one. I think I payed 3200 euro.

I paid around US$3700 at Chanel Hong Kong. But I don’t think the current season line up includes a lambskin urban spirit (at least I didn’t see it among the new season pics my SA sent me.)

Hi All!

Do you know if this backpack comes in other colors? TIA

c46c35f3cdfcf88f94fa232b96caae28.jpg

I

I paid around US$3700 at Chanel Hong Kong. But I don’t think the current season line up includes a lambskin urban spirit (at least I didn’t see it among the new season pics my SA sent me.)
How is your lamb holding up? I got a preloved lambskin one and it’s in good condition but I’m wondering if calfskin is more durable...there’s a calf one I saw in store but had the same creases!

How is your lamb holding up? I got a preloved lambskin one and it’s in good condition but I’m wondering if calfskin is more durable...there’s a calf one I saw in store but had the same creases!
Actually so sorry...I realized I asked you the same question before on how it’s holding up! I guess I’m just debating on the leather.