Chadwick Boseman passed away

I got up an hour ago and have been upset since seeing this news. I didn't know the man but feel sad that this was what he was dealing with. So young and such a brutal illness to cope with in private. Such dignity. Condolences to his family. RIP

Omg I am so shocked! My husband is watching ESPN and they are talking about him. :sad: I can’t believe it! I know a few times I saw him and thought he looked like someone who was ill but never imagined that he was seriously ill the was he was still working! RIP Chadwick

I was shocked to hear the news of his passing this morning. So unbelievably heartbreaking to have his life cut short like that... made even more heartbreaking to know that he was already diagnosed and battling this privately the whole way through the making of Black Panther and through all the success it had after the release and also the making of other movies he starred in during that time. So sad and gone too young. May he rest in peace.

I want to correct my post from last night. It looks like Chadwick may indeed have been 43. Last night the reports all said he was born in 1977, today more of them are saying 1976 and the date in Wikipedia was changed.

Has anyone seen him as James Brown in Get on Up?
Yes, I have and he's amazing in the role. The movie is entertaining and I learned a lot of things about James B. As many have already said, Chadwick was so talented. I will miss seeing him on the big screen.:sad:

from Robin Roberts FB page:robin.jpg

TONIGHT ON ABC: Marvel’s Black Panther will air, commercial-free, starting at 8pmET. Immediately after the film I’m honored to anchor a live ABC News Special: “Chadwick Boseman - A Tribute for a King,” starting at 10:20pmET #WakandaForever
1f64f_1f3fe.png
❤️