Cesare Paciotti

Just wanted to pop in and say I have lots of respect for this brand. Great designs, beautiful esthetics, comfortable, and to re-iterate he did the RED SOLE BEFORE Louboutin. I'm not sure why he doesn't get as much recognition anymore.

Just wanted to pop in and say I have lots of respect for this brand. Great designs, beautiful esthetics, comfortable, and to re-iterate he did the RED SOLE BEFORE Louboutin. I'm not sure why he doesn't get as much recognition anymore.

I think is rep is gaining again after people like Kim K and rhianna have been wearing his stuff.

Your right with the being the first to do red soles, but i LOVE his latest lace overlay, stunning.

His shoes are incredibly comfortable, and the leather is just gorgeous, perfect italian craftmanship.:P
Posted via Mobile Device

I think is rep is gaining again after people like Kim K and rhianna have been wearing his stuff.

Your right with the being the first to do red soles, but i LOVE his latest lace overlay, stunning.

His shoes are incredibly comfortable, and the leather is just gorgeous, perfect italian craftmanship.:P
Posted via Mobile Device

Agree :biggrin:

I'm going to post some pics of mine here when I get a chance :smile:

loving the Paciotti love on this thread! :smile:

Awesome, can't wait to see them :smile:

I fully agree. I wonder why his brand never took off in the way that Louboutin did? I passed by the store while in Venice a few years back and his shoes took my breath away.

I fully agree. I wonder why his brand never took off in the way that Louboutin did? I passed by the store while in Venice a few years back and his shoes took my breath away.

in some ways im glad he didnt, i wouldnt want his stuff to become too commercialized.

Most jewelry shops in Italy carry his CP Jewels and 4US jewelry ranges though

in some ways im glad he didnt, i wouldnt want his stuff to become too commercialized.

Most jewelry shops in Italy carry his CP Jewels and 4US jewelry ranges though

I suppose it is a little nice that he remains exclusive, in a way. I haven't seen anyone else in my city with his shoes on... and I have been looking :smile:

hi ladies!! I tried to post pictures here several times (in various browsers) but TPF is telling me something about an error/token, so I will try again later. Really wanted to contribute! I'm sure it's my work firewall settings. I'll attempt from home ;)

hi ladies!! I tried to post pictures here several times (in various browsers) but TPF is telling me something about an error/token, so I will try again later. Really wanted to contribute! I'm sure it's my work firewall settings. I'll attempt from home ;)

Yay! Looking forward to your pictures :smile:

hmmm.. yeah must be your firewall or something. I was able to post pix yesterday, so I think tPF is working ok for me. Can't wait to see your pix :biggrin:

I suppose it is a little nice that he remains exclusive, in a way. I haven't seen anyone else in my city with his shoes on... and I have been looking :smile:

I think this way, his quality and prices remain fair. I would hate for it to become like CL where many people feel the quality has dropped whilst prices increased. The Paciotti brand has been around for decades, i hope it remains for a fair few yet :biggrin:

I haven't seen anyone either, i wear his jewelry daily though, not seen anyone wear any of his lines really.