Cerises sac plat vs. Damier speedy?? help!

I´d go and save for the speedy.

I dont like the shape of the sac plat, it is too long and thin, so rigid and I think you can pass hours looking for sth inside that. Speedy would be more functional.

I just tracked down a cerise sac plat about two months ago and LOVE it. This sounds so funny, but I think this bag makes me look taller and thinner! But I think it's because the bag is long and thin itself! I'm able to fit my wallet, makeup bag, keys, cellphone, pen, mints/gum, and a few other things. Even though it's long and thin, my things don't get stacked up in there, so I can find everything easily. Whereas, I think things "roll around" in a speedy and depending on it's size, it's harder to find stuff in there for me.

I don't like the speedy because of it's slouchy/saggy bottom and can squish from the sides... But it's still a classic style! I'd definitely try putting your things into the cerise at the store and walking around with it A LOT. It's a different style, but I love that it's not everywhere and it's comfortable to carry. Plus the cherries make me so happy!

I guess the main problem I had with the Sac Plat was that everything would be stacked or would look bulky once I tried to put my things in...like I would have to put in thin and petite items...not anything round because it could look funny.

And Ive decided that if I'm that iffy about a bag...I might not get it...because I want to be 100% happy with it!

Maybe I should just save up for that Fendi Spy or Gaucho Tote Ive been DYING to get my hands on.

i say get the sac plat now...and buy the speedy when it comes out in june. that's three months of saving time. :smile:

if you can only get one, i say wait for the speedy. i think you'd get more use out of it.

Sac Plat!! while you have a chance. I think it will incresse or at least hold it's value. Just paid $270 for a cles when it was selling for $200 last year. Worst part, is I am only 90% sure it is real.......

I'd go with the Damier Speedy, simply because I hate how the Sac Plat has gigantic cherries all over it. I have no idea why, but IMO, that was the worst piece in the whole cerises line. I like the Speedy much better because the cherries are tiny. The HUGE cherries on the HUGE bag is just overkill to me.