Celine Romy

Just took my Romy out for my last two outings. I love it, but the leather is very soft so I do feel like I need to kind of be careful with it.

View attachment 5610594

View attachment 5610595
Hi - I wanted to check since I just bought a pre-loved Romy. Is there a “Made in Italy” stamped inside your bag? Everything looks legit but in my other Celine bag (bought in actual boutique), the serial tag had the “Made in Italy” printed on the other side? And I’m not seeing that in my Romy?

Hi - I wanted to check since I just bought a pre-loved Romy. Is there a “Made in Italy” stamped inside your bag? Everything looks legit but in my other Celine bag (bought in actual boutique), the serial tag had the “Made in Italy” printed on the other side? And I’m not seeing that in my Romy?
It’s stamped on the actual suede lining of the bag in the center. It blends in and it’s tiny so it’s really hard to see.

Just ordered my Romy in tan, so excited! Most bags i own are crossbody, so the Romy is an adventurous purchase. I have a long wool Celine strap, wonder if it could be worn with the strap attachments on the Romy? Although the strap is not listed as detachable, it still can be taken off, correct? :smile: In any case - gorgeous bag, color and the actress who inspired the name was out of this world beautiful

Just ordered my Romy in tan, so excited! Most bags i own are crossbody, so the Romy is an adventurous purchase. I have a long wool Celine strap, wonder if it could be worn with the strap attachments on the Romy? Although the strap is not listed as detachable, it still can be taken off, correct? :smile: In any case - gorgeous bag, color and the actress who inspired the name was out of this world beautiful
Please post pictures/your thoughts once you have your bag :smile:

Reactions: Aleksaki
Received the bag today, I really like it - so lightweight and understated! There’s a slight indentation on the leather (back of bag). Would that bother any of you? Not sure how i feel about it. The bag is brand new and this seems like a wrinkle that won’t go away on its own. Attaching photos.

29819BBC-1356-45D6-9D78-7A7716B9C90F.jpeg

2B83E9C9-B004-4681-8B41-FDB2F7B5270F.jpeg

C4ED78F6-5EEE-4F64-AC5E-6B9DDCC1D118.jpeg

3547C783-E20B-4F19-80C0-D6676D96466E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: patchouliesque
Gorgeous. Indentation would definitely bother me .
Thank you! I reached out to Celine right away and just heard back that they won’t offer a direct return. I can return it for a refund (up to 2 weeks refund) and place a new order. Bizarre customer service. Not sure i want to place a new order given this.

Thank you! I reached out to Celine right away and just heard back that they won’t offer a direct return. I can return it for a refund (up to 2 weeks refund) and place a new order. Bizarre customer service. Not sure i want to place a new order given this.
Silly. Unfortunately a lot of companies do this...the onus of the "exchange" is on the customer. What's not to say you won't get the same defective bag? Anyway if you love it enough, it's probably still worth the hassle.

Reactions: Aleksaki
Received the bag today, I really like it - so lightweight and understated! There’s a slight indentation on the leather (back of bag). Would that bother any of you? Not sure how i feel about it. The bag is brand new and this seems like a wrinkle that won’t go away on its own. Attaching photos.
100% that'd bother me, and that is disappointing feedback. Are there any stores near you where you can go and view the bags available first and pick your own?