Celine Preorder from Department Feminin

Has anyone been able to log into the summer prepayment?

I tried logging in last night my time based on the email that I got that preorders would start at midnight and nothing. The preorders page wouldn't even show up. I then got an email this morning saying their server had crashed and that preorders were starting once again.
Since then I have been able to log in and see the Summer 2015 prepayments page so if you haven't tried recently to log in, I would check and see as you should be able to see them now.

I am bumping this thread to find anyone who has ordered from DF before. I live in NY so I know VAT is excluded from the price. Does anyone know if you get charged after delivery of the bag for your state's tax? If yes, is it the delivery company that collects on it? I just want to know in advance because I've ordered from Faure le Page ( a bag line exclusively from Paris) previously and got hit with a hefty bill upon receipt of my bag. TIA

I am bumping this thread to find anyone who has ordered from DF before. I live in NY so I know VAT is excluded from the price. Does anyone know if you get charged after delivery of the bag for your state's tax? If yes, is it the delivery company that collects on it? I just want to know in advance because I've ordered from Faure le Page ( a bag line exclusively from Paris) previously and got hit with a hefty bill upon receipt of my bag. TIA

Chiming in to say that I was charged after 1.5 weeks after delivery by Fedex (I've heard UPS will collect the amount due at time of delivery). I purchased a bag and an SLG that totaled about $1100. However, DF will undervalue the items you purchase if you ask so that you get hit with much less customs duty.

Customs/Fedex didn't charge state tax but instead charged an "advancement fee" of $7 and a "customs fee" of 9% for the bag and 8% for an SLG totaling about $18, so not too bad all and all as it would have been much more if written at the original cost.

If you already knew this/were inquiring only about state tax specifically, feel free to ignore this!

Chiming in to say that I was charged after 1.5 weeks after delivery by Fedex (I've heard UPS will collect the amount due at time of delivery). I purchased a bag and an SLG that totaled about $1100. However, DF will undervalue the items you purchase if you ask so that you get hit with much less customs duty.

Customs/Fedex didn't charge state tax but instead charged an "advancement fee" of $7 and a "customs fee" of 9% for the bag and 8% for an SLG totaling about $18, so not too bad all and all as it would have been much more if written at the original cost.

If you already knew this/were inquiring only about state tax specifically, feel free to ignore this!

Thanks so much for the info. I just wanted to make sure because of my previous experience with ordering from FLP. It was quite annoying after spending so much for a bag and then to be hit by another bill. That's good to know about both UPS and Fed Ex.