Celine mini luggage in Paris

Anyone with updates on what they have in the Paris stores now?
Are you selling Summer 15 ?

thanks!

I hope this answer is not too late. I only had time to visit the store in Avenue Montaigne, but they had all the most popular models in stock. Even if they are not on the floor, just ask a SA, and maybe they'll have it in the back! I purchased a large trio in black and a drummed leather mini luggage in black - none of which were showcased on the floor.

I hope this answer is not too late. I only had time to visit the store in Avenue Montaigne, but they had all the most popular models in stock. Even if they are not on the floor, just ask a SA, and maybe they'll have it in the back! I purchased a large trio in black and a drummed leather mini luggage in black - none of which were showcased on the floor.
Hi! do you remember the prices of the celine bags in paris?

Unfortunately I only know the prices on what I bought....the trio was €780 (€730 for the smaller one) and €2100 for the mini luggage. The tax return in good, though - 90 for the trio and just over 200 for the luggage.

thank you!

Do you know if this is usual, to have good stock? I want a black mini luggage too and am hoping I can get it on my first try since I usually see one always on display at galeries lafayette, but I never asked about the actual stock so that may just be for the models…

Do you know if this is usual, to have good stock? I want a black mini luggage too and am hoping I can get it on my first try since I usually see one always on display at galeries lafayette, but I never asked about the actual stock so that may just be for the models…

I'm not in Paris that often, maybe once a year tops. But every time I've been and I've been looking for a specific model/color, they've had it even if it wasn't displayes! I've had such good experiences with the Av. Montaigne store, it's the only one I shop at. I've never been to the other ones, really. But if they have it on display at Galeries Lafayette, chances are they'll have it in stock...don't be afraid to ask:smile:

Best of luck xx

I'm not in Paris that often, maybe once a year tops. But every time I've been and I've been looking for a specific model/color, they've had it even if it wasn't displayes! I've had such good experiences with the Av. Montaigne store, it's the only one I shop at. I've never been to the other ones, really. But if they have it on display at Galeries Lafayette, chances are they'll have it in stock...don't be afraid to ask:smile:

Best of luck xx

got it today at ave montaigne store! thanks for the help!!