CELINE MICRO in the states. Which city is best?

k_tan88

Jul 14, 2011
Hi All,
Im heading to USA next month.
Im looking to find my celine micro.

I'll be in in Los Angeles, then San Fran, then Las Vegas and lastly New York (in that order)
I believe the price of a celine micro in the states is USD$2200 for the basic colours and not the trio colours.
I'm planning to buy the basic colours and not the trio.

Should i purchase it in Las Vegas as i hear it has the lowest tax? Also will it be much difference in price from the 4 cities?
Also what are the normal colours of a celine micro? is it just the BLACK, DUNE, BLUE and KHAKI??
If anyone could help out, that would be great!

Thankss:biggrin:

^^ yes i was hoping that would work.

clarity9 is right - i was in all those places earlier this year and as a tourist you cannot get sales tax refunded in the US.

Don't forget when you account for the price it'll be the listed price plus that states' tax!

k_tan - from when I was shopping in the same cities I found Las Vegas had a larger selection of items to choose from, followed by Los Angeles. (Although this recent trip I didn't go to NY so i can't comment since its been a few years since I was there! I do remember though that NY had a fairly high sales tax compared to other states....i could be mistaken though!)