Céline in Seoul

I'm going to Seoul soon and I was wondering if the boutiques there have a good selection/prices compared to Paris? Any advice appreciated.

BUMP! I'm going to Seoul at the end of the year and would like some advice as well. bellsbells, were there a lot of selections with reasonable pricing at the Seoul stores (esp duty free boutiques)? TIA!

I'm going to Seoul soon and I was wondering if the boutiques there have a good selection/prices compared to Paris? Any advice appreciated.
BUMP! I'm going to Seoul at the end of the year and would like some advice as well. bellsbells, were there a lot of selections with reasonable pricing at the Seoul stores (esp duty free boutiques)? TIA!
Would like information on this as well. Already tried bagreporter.com for price but they only have prices for USD, EURO and SGD!
Hi all! I just came back from seoul about a month ago :biggrin:

I recommend going to Lotte department store main branch! The Celine shop is on the 10th floor (the 9-11th floors are the duty free floors for tourists). There was such an amazing range including the latest shipments and exotics. I wanted to take a photo but the SA didn't allow me to :sad: But anyway please bring your passport along to get tax-free! I got my nano at a very good price there so I highly recommend Lotte department store :smile: Do note that you can only collect your purchase at the airport on the day of your departure. Simply present your receipt and passport at the Duty free collection counter at the airport :smile:

I'm in Seoul!
Shinsegae central city has a ton of bags in stock. Actually going to main branch lotte tomorrow to see the duty free. The regular shops are much more expensive that europe or US. Duty free is similar to US costs after tax.

I lived in Korea for a couple of months last year. Shinsegae in between Namdaemun and Myungdong is definitely the best place to shop , it's super fancy and they have an awesome selection of... everything.

But the only way to come close the US prices is like someone else said, to buy at the Duty Free store inside the main Lotte in Euljiro III. All these locations are within walking distance btw. I'd suggest getting off the subway at Namdaemun, crossing Myungdong and then walk to Euljiro, or if you are taking a cab (which are super cheap in Korea, simply have them drop you off at Shinsegae, and then walk to Lotte)

Hello!
I personally found celine at hyundai department store in samsung-dong the best place to go for bags and if you are after RTW go for shinsaegae department store in gangnam.
But yes, like it was pointed out above - celine in normal department store is much more pricey than US or paris, so if you are traveling, I definitely suggest you have a look at Celine dutyfree at Lotte department store in myengdong or Shilla dfs in JangChung Dong.
I found lotte dfs celine to be more friendly and they do have more stocks in their store room etc, so if you ask them for a specific bag they will bring it out for you.
Both dfs stores are very close by (takes roughly 10min max by car or taxi) and make sure you go to the front desk at both dfs to register for membership card that will give you 5% ish discount for non sale items!

So I bought a black Mini Luggage tote at Shinsegae on Saturday and, the exchange rate in the store favors the won, before Tax Refund it was $3654.00 (3600000₩). The tax refund will be 270000₩ so total 3330000₩ so a bit over $3350. Yesterday I went by the Lotte Duty Free and they didn't have black but the Indigo Blue one is cute and it was 2700000₩. At first I thought about buying both but then thought "the black one is going back!" However...the same bag is $3300 in the States so I'll probably keep it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the Celine prices and stock are at the Incheon airport? And how it compares to the US? My friend is traveling there soon and wondering if the price difference is substantial to trouble him. Thanks!