Celine CLASSIC BOX Club

Apologies if this is the wrong thread to post… I have a Classic Box in Spazzolato Calfskin leather from 2012. I love the bag but unfortunately didn’t take good care of it back then. It’s got a stain on it which I believe might have been from candle wax.. does anyone know if the bag is saveable please??

I have asked a handbag restoring company and they said they can only dye it black. I love the original colour so am hoping I wouldn’t have to..

IMG_1331.jpeg

Hi! Quick question: Is the box bag made of "high temperature" resistant materials? I am flying soon to a place where the temperature is around 30-32 degrees C (86-89 degrees F), and I don't want to damage my bag.

Hi! Quick question: Is the box bag made of "high temperature" resistant materials? I am flying soon to a place where the temperature is around 30-32 degrees C (86-89 degrees F), and I don't want to damage my bag.
It should be fine, it IS made out of leather after all.

And Celine sells the classic box in SEA (routine temps are 28-25 degrees) and in Dubai/Qatar (where temps go up to 39/40 degrees) etc.

I was in Fashionphile Chelsea showroom yesterday to drop off a quoted item and I asked to see the Triomphe in Amazone and the classic medium in Camel and Slate Blue. The classic was absolutely stunning in both colors. The Triomphe was lovely as well but the classic just looked and felt phenomenally beautiful. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a brand new one in my hands next month.

• Love
Reactions: eunaddict
I found a brand new Celine classic medium in camel but the flap is very slightly uneven. It’s from the old Phoebe Philo collection. I’m not sure if it got slightly uneven from storage. I’m not even sure if I would be bothered by it in person. Does anyone know if anything can be done to straighten the flap?

This is my last resort since I contacted Celine in Manhattan and they searched the US locations and they do not have the classic in camel or any box leather anymore. I know 24S website has some but it seems purseforum members were experiencing difficulties purchasing from their website for months now. That’s why if I can get the camel classic in the US, it would be my first choice.

I found a brand new Celine classic medium in camel but the flap is very slightly uneven. It’s from the old Phoebe Philo collection. I’m not sure if it got slightly uneven from storage. I’m not even sure if I would be bothered by it in person. Does anyone know if anything can be done to straighten the flap?

This is my last resort since I contacted Celine in Manhattan and they searched the US locations and they do not have the classic in camel or any box leather anymore. I know 24S website has some but it seems purseforum members were experiencing difficulties purchasing from their website for months now. That’s why if I can get the camel classic in the US, it would be my first choice.

I just received my burgundy medium box from 24s and i live in the US. Purchased for $3152. I’ve been stalking the site for 7 months and there were a few days that the price randomly dropped (not sure about camel though). Just thought i’d share!

Reactions: Taylor_elle
Oooo mind if I ask where did you find this one?
Someone was selling it on Poshmark. It came with box, tags, receipt, and all the dustbags, big and small. If I didn’t get this one, I probably would have gotten one in excellent condition that I saw in Fashionphile showroom. This one that I ended up getting is flawless so I’m happy with my choice.

IMG_8594.jpeg

Someone was selling it on Poshmark. It came with box, tags, receipt, and all the dustbags, big and small. If I didn’t get this one, I probably would have gotten one in excellent condition that I saw in Fashionphile showroom. This one that I ended up getting is flawless so I’m happy with my choice.

View attachment 5897582
And it's old celine too? Well done!