Céline AVA reference thread

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
Here's the place to post pics of Céline Ava bags for future reference. Modeling pics are also welcome.

This is a picture-only thread. Please, NO CHATTING back and forth or commenting on the bags.

Include as much of the following information as you know or feel comfortable in sharing: STYLE NAME, SIZE, COLOR, LEATHER TYPE, SEASON/YEAR PURCHASED, PRICE, etc.

If you are posting a STOCK PHOTO from an online retailer or other website, be sure to attach the photo (not link it) and fully credit the source.

I know I have posted some mod shots on the other thread, but since I don’t see many of them online when searching for it, I’m happy to add more lol. You can tell I’m very happy with my purchase.
Celine Ava in Tan Triomphe Canvas. The bag is coated canvas, the handle is treated leather. I got it end of February. I notice that my bag doesn’t have stamp saying ‘made in Italy’ like some of other bags I have seen online have. I bought the bag at boutique in a mall, so this must be authentic.

For reference I’m 168cm tall

E80491C1-D9E1-40A1-9C1B-801084A13ECD.jpeg

C9C7BB27-73F7-438A-BA61-7B8B2A9E2C27.jpeg

A3FCD873-E9F8-4E1E-BA27-B1857AA5033C.jpeg

I know I have posted some mod shots on the other thread, but since I don’t see many of them online when searching for it, I’m happy to add more lol. You can tell I’m very happy with my purchase.
Celine Ava in Tan Triomphe Canvas. The bag is coated canvas, the handle is treated leather. I got it end of February. I notice that my bag doesn’t have stamp saying ‘made in Italy’ like some of other bags I have seen online have. I bought the bag at boutique in a mall, so this must be authentic.

For reference I’m 168cm tall

View attachment 5026507

View attachment 5026509

View attachment 5026510
May i ask where is the date code serial number on ava bag
Thankyou

The leather version has it stamped on the side of inside pocket on the suede like hiw they are stamped on suede on luggage
Is that okay?
I have seen Canvas version that has a date code there too. I don’t know why maybe just different manufacturers? I bought this from Celine boutique, the one I exchanged also had date code like in the photo too.

I have seen Canvas version that has a date code there too. I don’t know why maybe just different manufacturers? I bought this from Celine boutique, the one I exchanged also had date code like in the photo too.
Hmm im think different linings have diff stamps selection
The suede lining has embossing and cloth lining have a tag?