Celebrity Wedding Rings

Mediatakeout is reporting LaLa Anthony received a new 20 carat Diamond from Carmelo Anthony.

Not a great photo I can not tell if this is her old ring or not.

Attachments

• lala 20 carat engament ring.jpg
    lala 20 carat engament ring.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 9,075
I swear, some of these celebrities compete to see who has, or can get, the biggest, gaudiest ring(s). I love diamonds, but less is more, ladies. Geez. :rolleyes:

I totally agree! LaLa's new ring doesn't even look nice to me. I thought her original ring was a bit huge but it looked nice on her finger. This new ring doesn't even do anything for her finger. it looks fake :wtf:

It´s not the same ring. The ring in the magazines is tiny with halo, the one in Bora Bora was larger and had a totally different setting.

Bravo showed the RHOC again today when Eddie gave Tamra the clam to open up and her engagement ring was inside the clam.
Here is the photo from my TV :biggrin:

ring in clam:

P6300562.jpg

ring on Tamra's finger:
P6300560.jpg

It´s the same, but the one posted in the magazines after the engagement is a different one;).

This by the way is VERY pretty!

That is what I am saying here; the ring on the show RHOC is the picture I posted above.
The ring shown in US Weekly is a completely different ring. I prefer the one that Eddie gave her on the show which I post a picture above.

Still don't understand why US Weekly posted a different ring than the one Eddie gave her on the show when they are in Bora Bora :wondering

That is what I am saying here; the ring on the show RHOC is the picture I posted above.
The ring shown in US Weekly is a completely different ring. I prefer the one that Eddie gave her on the show which I post a picture above.

Still don't understand why US Weekly posted a different ring than the one Eddie gave her on the show when they are in Bora Bora :wondering

Oh, then we totally agree. Don´t get it either:wacko:!