Celebrity Ray Ban sunglass i.d. thread

Can anyone ID these?? Thanks!

Taylor-Swift-Style-Strategy-Cling-to-Vintage-Ray-Ban-Wayfarer-Sunglasses-2.jpg

I need help with these sunglasses. Can anyone tell me which Ray Bans Khloe Kardashian is wearing? Which sizes, mirrored or polarised, colour and type number?

They appear to be the 3025s with gold frames and yellow gold mirrored lenses. (RB3025 S001/4F; 58mm size) I'm not 100% sure that she's wearing Ray-Bans, though.

Thanks for the quick response! Do u know what size? 50 or 54?

Looking at them again, they actually appear to be the 4105 Folding Wayfarers. I say this because they sit more flat against her face than they would if they were the 2140s. Size-wise, I'd say that they're the 50mm size, just based on the size of her face. Mine are the 54 size (my face is a bit rounder than hers), and they fit the same way on my face as hers do on her face.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where to post this, but I want Ray Ban wayfarers, but I don't really like the slant, but I do want good size lenses, the regular 2140 size is too small for me. I had gotten some great size ones and shape from Urban Outfitters, but the lenses are cheap and they ended up breaking anyways. Does Ray-Ban offer something I want or should I go to a different brand?

I'm not sure where to post this, but I want Ray Ban wayfarers, but I don't really like the slant, but I do want good size lenses, the regular 2140 size is too small for me. I had gotten some great size ones and shape from Urban Outfitters, but the lenses are cheap and they ended up breaking anyways. Does Ray-Ban offer something I want or should I go to a different brand?

Check out the folding wayfarers. They have a larger lens but not an extreme tilt. They also fold into a tiny square box :smile:

can spmeone help me with the cats 1000
i wamt to order them but don't know which colour with which lenses?

i have two brown sunglasses so i thought it's time for a black one. but which lenses the grey or the lighter ones .. maybe the grey ones are too hard for blond girl. ? but i don't like glasses that you can see the eyes through so what you think ???