Celebrity Ray Ban sunglass i.d. thread

Personally I don't like the black polarized lens, they don't do a good job of blocking out the sun :nogood:

^^Yeah, I have one pair for driving in glaring sunlight - but in general I don't like how polarized lenses are always a few shades lighter than regular lenses are. I'm not sure why this is - but I like my eyes to be hidden by my glasses, seen.

help please?
i have a pair of wayfarers 2140 54mm.
but i also want a black pair in the folding wayfarers 4105- should i get the same size or do they run different?
thanks so much!

^^I have the classic ones 2140's and also the folding ones. I actually love the folding ones more because they don't have as much of a slant on the arms. They're all pretty great though.

Hi beauxgoris~ did you buy the RB 2143s you were asking about earlier? They look pretty cool, but didn't know how they fit....

^^Oops, sorry I do have those: the clear ones with the black top. The lens/shading is very light on that model so they're not the "darkest" sunglasses, but the look is so unique and cool. I wear them with they go with just the right outfit, although they're not my most used sunglasses.

I love Carey Mulligan's new Ray Bans, but I can't place the model at all...

Picture1-44.png

I already have the polarized Aviators (with arista gold frame), but I don't know if I should get them without the polarization too. Does anyone know if the lenses are darker then?