Celebrity Ray Ban sunglass i.d. thread

These are interesting - they look like faux wood or something??

Picture2-37.png

a little off topic - but sunglasses hut is having sales on ray-bans 40% off...

I was checking out eye-glass ray-bans today as well - saw some really great pairs... may be a future purchase for me!

Hey Ladies

i need help

so i want the black OVERsized wayfarers. the ones that ive seen on some celebrities.

from what i can see you guys are saying its the RB2140 in 54 mm? is this true? are those the largest size in the original wayfarer style you can get?

if so im desperate for a pair in black so please please please please help me

Ashley Tisdale, Jessica Alba, Camila Alves, and Taylor Jacobson are wearing Ray Ban RB 2132 New Wayfarer the 55mm frame. This particular wayfarer comes in 2 sizes the 52 and 55mm.

The 55mm New Wayfarer seems to be much harder to find in stores but definitely a better fit as seen in these pictures of these celebrities wearing them.

In these pictures, they are wearing the classic black and tortoise shell pairs and they all seem to own numerous Ray Ban Wayfarers in various sizes and colors as they all seem to give off a different look and fit.

This style seems to look great on most people, as the slant/angle of the original wayfarer is hard to pull of for some face shapes.

I totally agree. I wanted the original 2140 model but I ended buying the 2132 (tortoise shell - size 52 mm) since I liked them better on my face (I have a tiny face shape).