Celebrities and their Cartier Love Bracelets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was thinking that as well....is it a thicker love?

2. I think Kanye's is the LOVE cuff that Cartier discontinued a few years ago. It was like the LOVE cuff that they sell now, but much thicker.

3. ;)

4. Britney Spears during her k-fed days. She has the full diamond Love bracelet.

Attached Files:

Gigi0424 likes this.
  5. Reese Witherspoon with a white gold Love

Attached Files:

6. Avril Lavigne

Attached Files:

7. Rachel Zoe with her Love bracelet and her huge 'push present' cushion-cut diamond ring.

Attached Files:

8. more Jennifer Aniston with her Love. I like how she paired it with these thin gold bangles.

Attached Files:

9. Larry King.

Got this pic from Candice on the Cartier Love discussion thread. Candice, I hope you don't mind me re-posting!

My man won't wear a Love bracelet. :wondering: He is quite baffled by this pic.

Attached Files:

10. And Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy. a matching his and her bracelet.

Attached Files:

11. More Julianne Hough with her Love bracelet.

Attached Files:

12. More of Anna Kournikova's bling blings. She sure loves Cartier jewelry! Even her yellow diamond ring and wedding band are from Cartier.

I want her bracelets. :smile: Maybe if I meditate to the universe...

Attached Files:

Cogmarks and Grande Latte like this.
  13. Great Thread! I love looking at all the pictures!
    Thanks!

14. Camilla Belle. Very beautiful girl, but not a very good actress IMO. But nonetheless, she's quite pretty. She has the micropave Love.

She always wears her white jade bracelet.

15. You're welcome everyone! :welcome:Feel free to post pics. :party: The thread is all yours to enjoy!!!