Celebrities and their Cartier

Great thread!

Mila Kundis is wearing her own RG Love bracelet throughout a fashion spread in August Elle. If someone knows how to find and post those pictures, they are lovely. She only wears the one and it looks simple and elegant throughout.

Everything changes in the celebrity world...men, rings, clothes. But one thing seems constant - their Love bracelets! Since there are forums dedicated to 'Celebrities and their Watches', 'Celebrities and their Engagement Rings', etc.. why not create this post. :P

Let's start with the one I see wearing the Love bracelet the most. Miss Kourtney Kardashian.

I read she received her second Love bracelet from her mom as a "push present." Nice. :smile:

sin vergüenza;19475354 said:
Great thread!

Mila Kundis is wearing her own RG Love bracelet throughout a fashion spread in August Elle. If someone knows how to find and post those pictures, they are lovely. She only wears the one and it looks simple and elegant throughout.

Thank u. :smile: I did find one picture from Elle for everyone's viewing pleasure. ;) And another one from some random website.

Attachments

• mila-kunis-and-cartier-love-bracelet-gallery.jpg
    mila-kunis-and-cartier-love-bracelet-gallery.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 63,397
  • mila-kunis-and-justin-timberlake-elle-august-2011-6-large.jpg
    mila-kunis-and-justin-timberlake-elle-august-2011-6-large.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 20,860
I think mama Kardashian gave all of her kids Cartier Love bracelets. Can she adopt me?

Kendell Jenner

Credit - TLFAN

Attachments

• cartier-love-bracelet-gallery.jpg
    cartier-love-bracelet-gallery.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 65,376
Fab thread, thanks eye candy! :smile:

I really love how Kourtney K wears hers - she was wearing it most of the time on K&K Take Miami - I was inspired to (think) about getting one as hers look so gorgeous, then I found out the price :faint: .....

1znrbxl.jpg

NICOLE RICHIE (from her twitter)

Last edited: