CeeJay's BAL-a-palooza!! [Balenciaga Collection over time]

amazing collection :smile:
Thank you dear M-A!!! Hopefully, when everything starts to 'settle-down' here, the HB and I will come down to San Diego (my nephew lives in Del Mar) and then we can meet up and have FUN!!!

Actually, got a job sent my way in San Diego, but when I started looking at housing prices .. yikes (especially when the place has a pool). I guess I don't really need a pool if the Ocean is near-by though ..

your collection is literally the stuff of dreams. when you liked one of my bal photos i literally squealed in delight bc you are literally the bal queen!

Right?! CeeJay is a Balenciaga bag icon :loveeyes: And speaking of red Bals, I JUST BIT THE BULLET on a First!!!! Anyone want to guess which red I went with? Heheh I can’t wait to post it when it arrives!!

Another amazing recent find, and yet another prized "oldie". If you are familiar with Balenciaga bags, especially those from the earlier Chevre years, 2004 was by-far the best year for color saturation. The hues of the S/S and F/W seasons were just superb, and this is a good example of that .. a 2004 F/W Pistachio City! Amazeballs ..
View attachment 4232037
Just now seeing this thread about your bal collection, and i’ve been entertained for hours! Each bag and color is so gorgeous!! I would LOVE to see more photos of this pistachio city, it’s been on my wishlist for years!:loveeyes::loveeyes: Your collection is so lovely.:heart:

Reactions: Monz1987
'05 Rouge Theatre City (Brass Hardware) - gorgeous color (one of Bal's best Reds IMO). Alas, for some strange reason, the handles on the RT bags got dark very quickly (as you can see the rest of the bag was pretty pristine 'cos I didn't really use it that much!). **No longer in my collection ***
L1050832.jpg