Catalog sneak peek!

anyone know anything about those gloves? Maybe I shouldn't return the 98$ pair I got and keep it to exchange for that? AND THAT WHITE EMBOSSED LEATHERRRR! I need a skinny in that def. what is that keychain with the green and red and white something?

First bare with me ladies, I am on my SLOW as molasses laptop on dial-up nonetheless...but here are some pics from the catalog! :yahoo:

Pic #1: Andrea Satchel
Pic #2: Large Signature Carly Bags, Oblong Scarf in Pear and Kimmy Espadrilles
Pic #3: Hamptons Satchels and Wristlet
Pic #4: Soho Leather Hobos in Lilac
Pic #5: Hamptons Leather Large Carryall and Hobo in Red, Conversation Heart Cell-phone Lanyard (Scarf also has hearts on it)

More coming in next post!

What do you think? Med. Sig. Carly with brown leather accents OR gold? I can't decide!!!

krispin I have 2 questions. 1) Could you please list the measurements of the Andrea satchel so I could compare it to the Legacy satchel. 2) Is the Legacy satchel in pond vintage leather as well...does it say so or can you tell from the pictures? Thanks so much.

Hi:

In response to loungegirl, I would have to say that a while ago, I was of the same opinion. However, like all other lines, Coach has their "basic" bags and their higher end (and cost) bags. They are well made and the store has good customer service, definitely better than some of the so-called high end stores. I too own LV, Ferragamo, YSL etc but have noticed recently that these more costly bags aren't necessarily better made than the Coach bags, just more expensive. Also, sometimes I think I don't use these bags as much because I don't want to ruin them because they were so expensive.
Also, the more expensive the bag (in any line), the fewer people who will have it and this also applies to the more expensive Coach bags for those who don't want to be carrying a bag that everyone has.
Recently I have liked to rotate my bags more and I feel less guilty buying two Coach bags, then two other bags.
The Coach PCE definitely helps when buying the more expensive bags!

Does anyone know if the legacy striped coin purse is the same one that was sold last month or so? I went into the store to try and order it, but it's sold out. =( Plus it's not shown on the coach site anymore. :crybaby: I see one on this catalog page also, but it looks different. :confused1:

attachment.php