CASSANDRE ENVELOPE CHAIN WALLET

Shula

Mar 16, 2017
Hi lovely ladies,

Does anyone have the Cassandre Envelope Chain Wallet and can you recommend it as evening bag? Also how does the size compare to the Chanel WOC? It seems like it's bigger. Would you also consider this useable as a day bag if dressed up and can the chain be doubled up to make it a shoulder bag? Can the chain be put inside so it can be used as a clutch? I am thinking of it in the dark beige colour because I think it will work if wearing most colours.

Or would you recommend the pouch (same colour)? Thanks in advance x

YSL.jpgYSL pouch.jpg

I just visited my daughter Monday and this looks like the bag she had (attaching photo here). Appears larger in photo but seemed like a good size for evening to me but plenty of room inside for other use. Chain definitely versatile as I showed her multiple ways to use. Yes you can tuck inside and use as a clutch as well. I have the pouch in black but find the other style more versatile as far as strap goes.

Attachments

• 20231218_162144.jpg
    20231218_162144.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Shula
I just visited my daughter Monday and this looks like the bag she had (attaching photo here). Appears larger in photo but seemed like a good size for evening to me but plenty of room inside for other use. Chain definitely versatile as I showed her multiple ways to use. Yes you can tuck inside and use as a clutch as well. I have the pouch in black but find the other style more versatile as far as strap goes.
That looks like a great sized bag and much bigger than the Chanel WOC. Gorgeous bag and colour

That looks like a great sized bag and much bigger than the Chanel WOC. Gorgeous bag and colour
She loves it. For some reason bag appears much larger in photo than in person. It was definitely smaller than I was expecting but good size for a WOC. Definitely bigger than my Gucci and Prada WOCs but not sure about Chanel. I would check dimensions of each to compare. Pretty sure she mentioned her bag was close to $2k so not sure it's the same as the one you're looking at but who knows. It was very close in size to my YSL pouch which was sold as a "tablet" pouch. Hope that helps.

Hi ladies, im comptemplating getting a YSL large flap wallet. But ive read somewhere saying the stitches will come off after sometime?
Can anyone tell me whats the wear and tear for large flap wallet? If its scuffing at corners still can fix up easily. But if the stitches come off im afraid the leather itself will come off? Sorry never own YSL products.

Hi ladies, im comptemplating getting a YSL large flap wallet. But ive read somewhere saying the stitches will come off after sometime?
Can anyone tell me whats the wear and tear for large flap wallet? If its scuffing at corners still can fix up easily. But if the stitches come off im afraid the leather itself will come off? Sorry never own YSL products.
I bought mine in June of 2021 and under a year later noticed around the edges it was sticky. However, they replaced the bag free of charge at that time. Since then I have had zero issues. I do not use it every day, however it is my main evening bag, especially in the fall/winter. It's very classic looking and I can Tetris in all my things, including sunglasses if I need to.